» Book 2 - Chapter 3 «

Min Na's POV

I safely arrived in HongKong. I hope my plan will work.

"Miss!" A guard called you.

I turned around and he was standing firmly.

"Mr. Wang is looking for you." He said and pointed to a guy wearing shades. His hair perfectly fixed, his perfect body, they're all killing me. That's definitely Jackson.

Jackson locked his eyes with me and blushed. Aww, that's cute.

He went near me and gave out his hand. "Jackson.." He smiled at me.

I accepted his hand and shaked it with his. "I'm Han Min Na." I smiled.

"I know. My cousin told me about you since she first met you." We both giggled.

He checked the time. "Oh, we should get going now. It's late." He said and his body guard led us to the car.

His car was luxurious and it was amazing. The inside was what I have dreamed about when I was a kid. Well, a car with a television. That's all I ever wanted.

When we made ourselves comfortable, he suddenly talked. "So... Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked looking at me.

I looked down. "I came to HongKong to forget him. He cheated on my back with another girl." I explained.

He said with an 'Oh' face. "Who is it then?" He asked.

I looked at him. "You don't need to know."

"Fine then. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." He smiled.

We finally arrive at his house and, wow. It was dang huge.

I hopped out of the car and went at the back of the car to get my luggages.

"No, no, no. You're not gonna do that. I'll do it." He offered. What a gentleman! I just accepted his offer.

"Mom, Dad! Min Na is here!" Jackson called his parents and both were rushing downstairs.

They were both shocked. "What a beauty!" She kissed my cheeks which made her lipstick stain on my cheek.

"Aish! Mom!" Jackson whined and he took a tissue from his pockets. He wiped it off my cheeks which made me blush. His face was really near mine.

Mrs. Wang fangirled. "OTP! OTP!" She shouted.

"Mom!" Jackson whined, again.

"Okay sorry." She said then changed the topic. "So Min Na, your room will be beside Jackson's room. Lead the way Jackson." She smiled.

I bowed to her and went with him.

He stopped outside the door. I opened the door for him and he put my luggages inside.

"Now, you can unpack it." He smiled.

"Thanks, Jackson." I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek and he blushed. What a cutie!

He then left and I start unpacking.

Xiumin's POV

I just layed myself on bed with no feelings at all. It was so cold inside that it made me remember of a memory.

Flashback
"Min Na-ssi. I'm cold." I shivered. The air condition was too strong inside my room.

"Oppa, where's your blanket?" Min Na asked.

"Aish, that Chanyeol took it." I rolled my eyes.

She suddenly hugged me and I felt warmth. "I can be your blanket and warmth, oppa."

I felt happy and butterflies were dancing inside my stomach.

End Of Flashback

That memory made me think about her all the time. I felt my tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"You're so stupid, Xiumin! It's your fault that you let her go!" I blamed myself for everything that I have done.

"Min Na! Forgive me please. Help me get through this!" I cried.

3rd Person's POV

EXO was going to their rooms when they heard someone shouting inside one.

"You're so stupid, Xiumin! It's your fault that you let her go!" Xiumin blamed his self which made all the members to stop getting in their room and listened to further talks.

"I'll look inside if he's okay." Suho said and carefully opened the door only to see him crying.

"Min Na! Forgive me please. Help me get through this!" Xiumin said again.

Suho closed the door and sighed. "He's crying." was the only thing that Suho could say.

"But, hyung never cries." Baekhyun said.

Kris spanked Baekhyung's back which made him groan in pain. "Pabo! He can if he wants. He has feelings!" Kris rolled his eyes.

"You know what, we should try forgiving him. Maybe he'll realize that what he did was wrong." Lay suggested.

All the other members nodded in agreement. "A little sorry even if we didn't do anything can make it." Chen said.

Luhan then raised his hand which made everyone look at him. "But... He'll leave soon." That made everyone sad.

"A party can work. We could say our goodbyes before he does." Tao said.

"Let's do it next week. We should start planning this instant!" Sehun exclaimed.

Jackson's POV

I was just on my phone chatting with Mark when mom called. "Jackson!"

"Coming!" I shouted back.

When I came downstairs, my mom gestured me to come near her. "Please wake up Min Na she probably didn't eat anything." She made an excuse for me to get closer to her.

"Mom! We're not a couple!" I whined.

I keep on whining but I like it when someone talks about us.

"Okay, whatever. Just go and do it. Go, go!" She pushed me to go back upstairs to wake Min Na up.

I knocked on her door slowly. I waited but there wasn't a single reply.

"Min Na?" I called.

I couldn't wait so I just carefully opened the room. To my surprise, it was so neat and clean. I loved how she knows where to put her things in order.

Then I noticed a figure on the bed sleeping. It was Min Na.

I looked up closely to her and, wow, she was so pretty. Her bangs which was halfway covering her eyes, her shaped body which was perfectly placed on bed, and she looks like an angel.

I kept on staring and I can't take it anymore.

When I first looked at her in the airport, I wanted to kiss her fluffy cheeks...

And I did..

"Whoever broke Min Na's heart, she's mine now, and I will be your next enemy."