» Book 2 - Chapter 4 «

Xiumin's POV

It has been a week already and my mind couldn't stop thinking about Min Na.

I was just on bed the whole day. It's time for a break after this horrible problem.

Somebody then knocked on the door and it opened revealing Suho. "Hey.." He slightly smiled.

He sat beside my bed and sighed. "I know how it hurts." He looked at the TV where it diverted my attention.

"And so?" I plainly replied.

He then looked at me and smiled. "Hey, we planned you something."

He pulled me up. I tried to stop him but I couldn't.

When I came out of the room, there were banners that said 'Farewell, Xiumin Hyung!'. I was confused at first.

"What is this for?" I asked.

The other members were confused, too. "I thought you're leaving EXO." Tao explained the situation that is happening now and that made me realize.

Flashback

"All of you are being lazy all this time and you want me to tone down my voice that I'm doing every single thing for all of you to live?!" I shouted. "I'm your hyung for God's sake!"

"It's supposed to be the leader who's doing all of those jobs, you didn't even do anything, hyung!" Baekhyun talked back.

"Is that another way of saying I'm a lazy guy. If that's the case then I'm soon going to plan on leaving this group!!" I shouted and left.
End Of Flashback

I remembered that day. "No, I didn't mean to say those things." I said.

"Wait, what?!" Everyone shouted.

"This party is useless!" Chanyeol whined.

I looked down. "I have my reasons."

Baekhyun held my shoulders. "Hey, if you have any kinds of problems, EXO is here for you." He smiled to assure me that everything is fine. The others nodded in agreement.

I smiled at them then gestured the 11 members to come inside my room.

Min Na's POV

"Min Na, this is not what it looks like, okay? I still love you more than Sohye." Xiumin said.

"But, Xiumin, you didn't even care." I cried.

"If you want proof that I still truly love you, then here.." He was about to crash his lips onto mine when..

"Wake up, Min Na-ssi." Jackson sweetly woke me up.

I immediately got up and looked around for Xiumin but he isn't here.

"Aish!" I slapped my head a lot of times when Jackson stopped me.

"Hey, hey, hey. Stop with that." He rubbed my forehead. "Got a dream?" He asked.

I nodded. "It's a nightmare. I got to see him again."

And that made him stop rubbing my forehead. "What?"

I got shocked and shook my head. "Uh, nothing."

"My parents aren't here so let's eat outside." He faked a smiled while talking.

I nodded my head saying I agree.

Later on, I changed to my outfit. It was just a pair of jeans then a hoodie. I like this kind of outfit. It's simple but it fits great on me.

We then walked outside. "Aren't you going to bring a car?"

He shook his head. "I want to enjoy this moment slowly." I just nodded in understanding.

While walking, we were talking about Korea, Got7, and other random things. But one question couldn't be answered.

"So, who is the guy who broke your heart?" Jackson asked which made ny eyes widened.

I looked down, I'm still not ready to tell anyone.

He understood the situation and sighed. "Hey, even if I seriously want to know who that guy is, just answer me when you're ready enough to let your feelings out. Anyways, you won't get to see him again."

I looked up to him and smiled. "Thanks for understanding, Jackson."

3rd Person's POV

When Min Na and Jackson arrived, Jackson got a text from Mark so he let Min Na look for a seat.

Mark: Jackson, how are you?

Jackson didn't even wait to answer him back.

Jackson: I'm doing great!

Mark: That's good to hear.

Did you make her fall for you already?

Xiumin's POV

"I know someone who could help." Baekhyun said.

Everyone turned to him to look for the answer.

"Twin." He simply answered.

"You're right! Taehyung!" Chanyeol squealed.

3rd Person's POV

"Hello?"

"Tae! I miss you so much! By the way, we really need your help."

"What for?"

"Min Na.. Just come to SM Entertainment and we'll talk about it."

"Right. I'll get there."

Taehyung hung up.

After waiting for about 30 minutes, he arrived.

Everyone greeted Taehyung.

"So, what's with the sudden call? Good thing our manager hyung let me go for a while." He asked then smiled.

"Actually, Xiumin hyung has a problem." Chen explained.

Taehyung looked at Xiumin. "Why? You never had a problem after we attacked Hani."

Xiumim sighed and looked down to his shoes. "Well, I broke up with Min Na and I totally chose the wrong path."

The other EXO members were looking at Taehyung mentally telling him to say something to help Xiumin.

Taehyung patted his shoulders to comfort him. "Well, hyung, I don't even know if this is the best decision. Before you even do this, you have to pick the best answer before I tell you the things you must do."

Xiumin looked up to him and really wanted to look for the answer. It might help him to solve his problem.

Now, it was Taehyung's turn to sigh..

"Stay in Korea or go to Hong Kong?"