» Book 1 - Chapter 13 «

Min Na's POV

"Let's go back to Seoul together. We need some explanation." Taehyung told me.

"If this is the time you'll say no, I don't know what will happen to your bias." He said.

I thought of it for a moment.

"This is your only chance, Min Na. Your only chance."

Xiumin's POV

I'm experiencing high fever right now. This is because of stress.

Gosh, our manager is going to kill me! I'm so doomed!

I sat on my bed and called Suho.

*Ring, Ring!* "Hello?" Suho spoke.

"Yah, I can't practice and attend the schedules for today." I said in a tired tone. Not because I'm ditching but because I am tired.

"Are you okay?" Suho was concerned about my health.

"Yeah. I'm just tired and stressed." I told him.

"Well, okay. I'll just tell our manager and we'll solve things, alright? Got to go! See ya!" He said for the last time and turned off the call.

I layed back down on my bed and sighed. "I'll be so dead."

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. What if that's our manager?! No!

I stood up and showed my best expression. An 'I'm totally fine and I'm not sick' one.

I opened the door and it only revealed Hani.

"Oh, hey!" I said.

She hugged me tight. "What happened to you? Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Kind of."

She held both of my hands. "Come, you need some rest."

The feeling doesn't match with what I needed. Her hands were cold. Not like Min Na's who were warm and soft.

She pulled me inside and gestured me to lay down on bed. "Sleep." She ordered.

"I just woke up.." I said.

She thought about something first then got an idea. "I bet you didn't eat, right?"

I nodded. "Okay then! Let's eat!" She excitedly said.

I got changed then she dragged me outside.

We got inside Seoul's famous restaurant. Gosh! I've been here for how many times with the other EXO members.

She sat down on one of the chairs. "Let's order then!"

A waiter came to us. "Hello, may I take your order?"

We ordered random kinds of food. I only ordered 1 kind and she ordered about 6!

"Oppa, can I tell you something."

"Sure.." I replied.

I don't know why but she brought me near the bathroom.

"I'm worried about your health oppa and no one is there for you when you're sick. Maybe.. YOU SHOULD DATE ME."

I was shocked with her suggestion. She's only a staff and her only work is a staff, not to flirt with idols.

"B-but Hani, this isn't the right time to-"