» Book 1 - Chapter 15 «

JB is not from Got7. It's his nickname.

-----

Min Na's POV

Taehyung brought me back home for me to rest. He said he needs some explaining.

I lay down on my bed and sighed. The kiss, I really can't stop thinking about it.

I sensed a creature coming towards me. I looked up and saw... Hani?!

She just smirked at me. "You're coming with me!" I saw two other girls. They were familiar. Wait, it was Maddie and Andrea! This was all Hani's plan?!

Andrea tied me using a rope and Maddie put a mask on my mouth.

I couldn't speak nor shout for help.

They dragged me down the window.

Is this.. the end of me?!

Minseok's POV

I took the piece of paper that Hani wrote.

"This can't be."

I ran downstairs to inform the other 2. "Guys! Min Na is missing!"

They both widened their eyes "What do you mean missing? She was here an hour ago just staying in her room." JB said.

I handed them the letter that Hani wrote on.

"This was Hani's work. Hani is an evil girl! She dragged Min Na out of her window!" I said.

"We don't have time to waste then!" Taehyung said.

They both ran to my car and hopped in.

"I know where she always go. Just follow my lead!" JB guided.

After a while, I was confused. "Why the beach, JB hyung? We're not here for some chilling."

He got out from the car. "This is their hide out place. This beach is Hani's and this is where she brought me when we had our first date. So come on!"

Taehyung and I just followed him on where he's going without complaining.

We hid behind the door of a beach house and heard laughters going on.

JB looked at the both of us and put his pointer finger on his lips telling us to be quiet.

We did what he said and listened to their conversation.

"Yah! You know that Xiumin is mine, right? Why are you occupying his mind about you? Are you some kind of genie or something?"

"I'm no genie, Hani. It's just that you're selfish! You have no rights to do that! He doesn't even love you back!"

Hani evilly chuckled. "Why? You think he likes you?"

I'm already mad and barged in his room. Taehyung and JB were both shocked on what I just did.

"Yes, I like her. No, I don't. I love her and this is final, Hani."

Min Na's POV

"Why? You think he likes you?"

Someone suddenly barged in our room. "Yes, I like her. No, I don't. I love her and this is final, Hani."

That voice. It's Xiumin.

"Let her go! I dare you. If you do touch her, I will chop of your heads and call the police." He ordered.

I can't believe he was this strong to fight.

"Well, we wouldn't. Hand over the gun!" Hani said.

Andrea opened the drawer and took out the massive gun.

Hani took it from her and placed it at the side of my head. It fees horrible.

She smirked. "I want you Xiumin. You don't need her."

"Don't you dare pull the trigger." Xiumin pointed at her.

"And I wi--"

Before she could say other things, someone attacked.

I saw.. Tao with the other EXO members.

I looked at Hani and she had blood on her head.

"Aish!" She exclaimed because of pain.

Suho untied the rope on my back and I was finally released.

The police came in the beach house and took the 3 girls away.

"You'll pay back, Min Na! I will kill you till your last breath!" She shouted but the police covered her moutb before anything else.

Xiumin ran to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I let you go." The warmness. It was amazing to be in his arms.

"I miss you a lot. Don't you ever leave me." Xiumin added.

I was touched by his behavior and cried in his arms. It's like the touch of a mother when you're down.

So.. This is love.

He smiled at me. "I want to bring you somewhere." He stood up but looked at the other members.

"I don't know what will happen if you guys didn't come. Especially you Tao." Xiumin smiled at him.

"It was nothing." He said and giggled.

"By the way, how did you know we were here?" Xiumin was confused for a second.

Others pointed at Taehyung and some were on Baekhyun.

"Taehyung contacted Baekhyun so we had to come here. You know when OTPs of Kpop.." Sehun said.

"So this is Min Na. She's really pretty." D.O commented. I was shy and embarrassed because no one said that to me before except for my parents.

"Let's go guys before other staffs will look for us." Kai said.

They all nodded and said goodbye.

Chanyeol tapped Xiumin shoulders. "Just stay with her for the day." He said then left.

JB and Taehyung were still here. "Have your privacy guys." Taehyung smiled.

I saw how hurt he is, but I know he's strong enough because he wants the best for us.

Xiumin put his hands on my waist and smiled at me. "I miss you a lot Min Na."

I saw how happy he is but, there's a problem. "Why are you like this? Aren't you supposed to get mad at me for leaving you with Taehyung?"

He hugged me. "No, I'm not. Because he told me why you did that. He told me everything, Min Na-ssi."

I smiled at his back and teared up a little. I was happy that he finally knew what I felt like.

"I fell in love with you at first sight, Min Na. I don't know what to do without you. I thought that my heart was for Hani but no, It was for you."