° Introduction °

Warning!

To those perfectionists out there and likes to only read good books with good grammar, I hate to say this but this isn't the right book for you.

———

B1 Started: September 19, 2017
B1 Ended: October 19, 2017

B2 Started: October 20, 2017
B2 Ended: December 3, 2017

———

Before you read,
1.) There are no swear words. I do not speak that horrible language.
2.) No dirty things. (I feel weird writing it lmao.) Just.. no.
3.) Extra warning: This is gonna be so cheesy I swear you would want to kill the author and delete the whole book.
4.) As a reader of this book, you have the right to express your own opinion, but if I think it is not necessary, it will be deleted right away.
5.) This book does not mean to bring any boy group x boy group hate with each other because I'm a multi fandom girl who wishes to stop the fan wars.
6.) Last, please do be patient. I don't stick around with Wattpad all the time so please do wait till the next chapter is finished.
—> Do read all the A/N before reading the book. :)

This book is still about OT12 in the present years. All of the things stated here are within my imagination.

———

This book hasn't been rechecked yet so I still have chapters to be edited.