» Book 1 - Chapter 12 «

Taehyung's POV

The day has come. I woke up really early for this. I will ask Min Na to be my girlfriend!

I was planning this because I don't want her to fall in love with Xiumin even more. Gosh, just the thought of him makes me nauseous.

I just smirked and thought about buying flowers for her. Maybe I'll buy roses. Yeah! Every girl loves them for their first date, right?

But, my negative side is also thinking about Kisha. What if she'll ruin our plan? What is she'll reject me?

Whatever, I'll just try my best.

*Ring, Ring!* Says my phone.

"C'mon, Min Na! Answer!" I said.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong Min Na-ssi! It's Taehyung. I'm planning on bringing you somewhere." I said.

It was a 10 second silence. She was probably thinking. "Yeah sure." She replied.

I was overjoyed by her answer. "You'll be mine, Min Na. MINE"

Min Na's POV

"Eomma!" I called mom from downstairs.

"Yes Min Na?" She asked.

"Taehyung is bringing me somewhere. May I have the permission to go with him?"

She nodded head. "Sure! Why not? Anyways, he's a Kpop Idol."

I thank her by giving a peck on her cheek and waited in the living room.

"Taehyung again?" My sister really knew who I'm waiting for.

I slightly nodded my head. I don't want her to get hurt. "Yah! I'm not mad. I'm definitely happy!" She said with excitement.

I smiled at her. "Thanks, but why?"

"Because I choose to make my bias happy the way he likes it to be. Anyways, he's happier when I'm there too, right?"

She's right. Thinking about Xiumin is killing me already. He's happier when I'm there, he's comfortable when I take care of him, and he loves it when we both talk with each other.

Thinking about Sehun's post makes me nervous. What if he doesn't have the nerve to dance or sing for their practice? What if his manager will get mad at him? What if.. He'll leave EXO?!

No! I'm shaking all these thoughts out of my mind. These are too much!

"Are you okay?" My sister asked.

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang. It's probably Taehyung.

Kisha sighed. "Good luck! Hwaiting!"

I smiled at her.

I got in Taehyung's car. He opened it for me. How sweet..

He got in the other side and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"For me?" I was surprised by his sudden gesture.

"Why? You don't like it?" He pouted.

"Andwae! I love it!" I lied and accepted the flowers.

Actually, one of my hatest flowers are the roses. It's a very common flower and others play with It's petals until it dies. When I started stanning EXO and grew those fangirl feelings for Xiumin, I always think about roses.

What if the petals are his dreams? When one of his dream fails, he'll start to be depressed, and one day, he'll probably leave EXO.

Wait, what in the world are you thinking, Min Na? You're so weird nowadays.

"You okay?" He asked concerned.

I nervously nodded my head. "Are you thinking about him again?" He asked. I can sense the disappointment just by his tone when he speaks.

I sighed. "It's really hard to move on. Sometimes, I regret being an EXO-L, but other times too, I feel like there's something else that makes me think about him and I should get to know him more." This was the truth. I needed to let it all out.

After a long drive, he stopped his car and I got off. I could see the beautiful scenery in front if me - we were on top of a hill and we could see the place below.

Yes, I really dreamed of coming to this place. It's magical and I love how it turns out.

Taehyung suddenly faced me and grabbed both of my hands. "We knew each other about how many days ago, but I can't let you go with someone I can't trust." I knew it was Xiumin. Is there something between the two?

"Min Na, will you be my girlfriend?" He held out a ring.

I was shocked with his act. I really want to accept being his girlfriend, but he's also not the type for me. And besides, I don't stan him. I don't know him that much either.

I looked down. "I'm sorry Taehyung, but can we start as friends first? I haven't developed my feelings for you, and It's too early for this kind of feeling of yours."

I saw disappointment in his eyes. I continued, "I know, you're jealous about me and Xiumin, but I also like someone else, and I need to have feelings for that person before I accept his feelings for me."

He put down the ring and placed it in his pocket. Indeed, he had confused feelings.

"Yes, you don't like me, but when we met at the beach resort, I find you really nice. I had butterflies in my stomach. And I am truly jealous of Xiumin hyung."

I just put my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. Those are just basic feelings. There are other girls out there who are dead for you, especially my sister since you're her bias wrecker."

The atmosphere became silent. He just gave me a tight hug. "I just realized those things right now. I made a huge mistake to Xiumin Hyung. And now I regret those painful words to him."

"You did something bad to him?" I asked surprised.

"More than bad. I just regret showing off the web and to my fans about who I am."

He released from the hug. "You're right, maybe these are just basic feelings."

I wanted to tease him. I knew about VKook because of Kisha. She keeps on screaming about them. "Maybe those are feelings for Jungkook or-"

"Oh shut up." He said. "That's just an internet thing that ARMYs ship. And besides, we are just friends. No, brothers."

We both laughed. Instead of being sad on this day, it turned out to be a fun one.

I wonder what happend to Xiumin now.

-----

The story of Xiumin on the same day will be on the next chapter.