"And if there is a question, what are you going to say?" You asked.

"I'm not going to confirm our relationship," he said. "I might just say we're friends or something."

You nodded. "I think that's best especially since we've only been back together for a few days. It's one thing having the media and everyone speculating, but people actually knowing we're together will cause a bit of a frenzy."

"And besides no one but us and our close friends and family need to know if we're together or not," he said.

You smiled. "I miss you," you sighed.

"I know, it's only been what three days since we saw one another and it feels like that didn't even happen," he sighed.

"But you're still coming at the end of the week, right?" You asked hopefully.

"Yep. Since we finish recording the show on Thursday, I have a flight leaving on Friday morning," he smiled.

"Really? So, you'll be here Friday?" You asked.

"Well, not there obviously, because you'll be in Miami then, but yeah, we'll be together on Friday," he smiled.

"I can't wait!" you smiled. "And I can't wait to go shopping!"

"You're waiting for me to go shopping?" He laughed.

"No, I'm talking about going shopping for some things for when you get here," you smirked.

He looked at you confused and then it suddenly dawned on him. "Oh, OH, oh, now I really can't wait for Friday to get here, especially looking at you right now," he smirked.

You giggled. "Well, I have a show Saturday Night and Sunday night, so that will give us a bit on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday to enjoy each other and the sun," you smirked.

"We'll there be any enjoying ourselves in the sun?" He said cocking his eyebrow.

"Oh, of course. There will be swimming and be walking on the beach," you smiled. "Oh and I'm sure we can rent some jet skis."

"That wasn't exactly what I was implying, but okay." he laughed.

You giggled. "Don't worry, they'll be plenty of time for that."

"There better be," he smirked. "We have lots to catch up on."

"Yes, we do," you smiled.

"I love you," he whispered. "And I wish I was in that bath with you right now."

"I do too, it's been a bit lonely in this hotel," you sighed dramatically.

"Well, I'll be there in a few days," he smiled.

"Can't you just record your parts before Thursday and come now?" You pouted.

"If I had that kind of power, I would already be on a plane to you right now," he said.

You smiled. "What time is it over there?"

"Uh, just after 1 in morning," he said.

"Oh, well you better get in bed," you said.

"But I want to talk to you," he whined.

"I know, but you need your sleep," you laughed.

"Ugh, fine, fine," he sighed. "You're so bossy."

"You love me though," you smirked.

"That I do," he smiled.

You giggled. "I love you too."

Ever Since New York - Harry Styles Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें