ZOMBIE

Sa-rang was only absent twice in the last three years; the first time was when her Doctor and mentor, Dr. Hong, announced to her she was dying.

The Doctor told her to begin the treatment, but Sa-rang knew the prognostics far too well. She did not desire to go through all the suffering, aware the odds were against her.

Sa-rang's second absence was for her divorce settlement with In-Sung. In-Sung's ruthless lawyer dragged the Doctor in the mud as he brought up her nightlife, excessive drinking. The avocet's ultimate argument consisted of saying Sa-rang neglected her duties as a wife and mother.

Kyeong In-Sung's infidelity was almost seen as the last resort for a man mistreated by his wife.

Sa-rang refuted the accusations as she played the part. The woman stirred and whipped the scenario into a soufflée, which fell back down as she left In-Sung their house and other things they had in common.

Now Sa-rang was absent for the third time, and her phone displayed Yoona's worries with 15 missed calls.

What was the reason for the Professor to flee her beloved job?

Pain.

There was no other word to describe her body's experience; she imploded alive it was awful. Sa-rang laid in bed tetanized, as her house phone rang, and the message came on:

"Sa-rang, it's Yoona; I'm scared to death. Remember, I'm pregnant and very emotional. Please just beep me. Let me know if you're alive," Yoona said, sobbing.

Sa rang's phone on the coffee table seemed far, so she opted for her house installation, "Ok, Google, call Yoona."

"Yeoboseyo, yeoboseyo, Sa-rang."

"Yoo-Na," the woman said slowly.

"Sa-rang qwenchana?

"Na qwenchana."

In the meantime, the students were surprised to see Dr. Siwon arrive.

"Where's Lee gyosu?" Soo-Hae asked, beating Ji-Seong to the inquiry.

"She has stomach flu. You all know how that is," the replacement professor replied while he deposited his briefcase on the desk.

Many students smiled as they imagined Professor Lee reeling farts while twisting herself on the toilet seat or vomiting all over the place exorcist style.

Only Soo-Hae's expression remained clouded at the announcement, "did someone have her on the phone?"

"Yes, otherwise, how would I be able to tell you what I just said?" Dr. Siwon returned.

"Don't worry, Soo-Hae, your beloved professor, will be back soon," Gong Won whispered in her ear.

Soo-Hae's expression and question rose Ji-Seong's suspicion. The young woman seemed worried as if she feared something, and he could not shake it off.

Once the class was over, Soo-Hae darted out, followed by Ji-Seong.

"Soo-Hae, Soo-Hae, wait up."

The girl stopped and cursed under her breath; Ji-Seong was not the type of guy to let go once he caught on to something.

Soo-Hae prayed to be able to keep her mouth shut, remembering the Professor's throat as she turned to face him.

"Soo-Hae, do you know something about Leeㅡ."

"Mula [I don't' know, informal]," Soo-Hae replied, giving her ultimate blasé face.

"Listen, you might think I ignore people and don't have a clue about you all, but I know Soo-Hae, I can see you are hiding something."