WRONG

The woman was incapable of lying, but she was a good schemer. Here, the issue which stood before the woman was that Ji-Seong excelled in both scheming and lying; therefore, he detected these things without effort.

"I would like to pick Gong-Won he has made good progress, and his family is pressuring the board, and I can't take all the rumbling, but I can't have him puke in the patient's thorax. Still, he is the heir of a company that will create equipment for all the hospitals of Korea."

"Sa-rang, you should be thinking of yourself."

"There's nothing to think about," Sa-rang said bluntly.

Ji-Seong stopped abruptly on the path they walked on, "how can you say that Sa rang? There's your condition; I mean, what treatment are you taking?"

"You know I'm taking Opioids."

"And?"

"And what? I'm not getting treated, Ji-Seong, I told you, I don't want to go through that."

A nervous laugh escaped Ji-Seong, who already foresaw the conversation would end in a Tsunami of Sa rang's anger. Still, he continued, "you can't just wait for death."

"Why not? I'm not doing any chemo or getting an operation."

"Sa-rang, what are you saying? it doesn't make sense."

"Yes, it does. I don't want to spend the last months of my life as a patient in a hospital."

"If you get treated, perhaps these are not the last months of your life," Ji-Seong said in a desperate tone, which made Sa-rang raise an eyebrow.

"You see, Ji-Seong, this is why I locked out In-Sung and Sonmi. I don't want this pressure, I don't," Sa-rang said, shaking her head and backing away from Ji-Seong, who took a step towards the woman who now hugged herself.

"Oh my, Sa-rang, are you listening to yourself? You don't want people who care for you to ask you to get treated."

"No, I don't because I'll die with or without treatment, and I don't desire any attention or pity."

"You are not God, Sa-rang. You don't know what might happen if you do chemo."

"Ji-Seong, I don't even have 0.5% of a chance, do you understand?"

"I can't believe you, Sa-rang; I can't comprehend a woman as educated as you would trust statistics."

"My education is the reason why I trust statistics. I told you, Ji-Seong, I'm dying, I wish to die my way, and so please respect my choice."

"Your choice is wrong," the man yelled."

"And what? I'm not getting treated, Ji-Seong, I told you, I don't want to go through that."

A nervous laugh escaped Ji-Seong, who already foresaw the conversation would end in a Tsunami of Sa-rang's anger. Still, he continued, "you can't just wait for death."

"Why not? I'm not doing any chemo or getting an operation."

"Sa-rang, what are you saying? It doesn't make sense?"

"Yes, it does. I don't want to spend the last months of my life as a patient in a hospital."

"If you get treated, perhaps these are not the last months of your life," Ji-Seong said in a desperate tone, which made Sa-rang raise an eyebrow.

"You see, Ji-Seong, this is why I locked out In-Sung and Sonmi. I don't want this pressure, I don't," Sa rang said, shaking her head and backing away from Ji-Seong, who took a step towards the woman who now hugged herself.