SMOTHERED

"Where's the information?"

"I told you, I don't have time for that?"

"Ya imma, who do you work for?" Hyeon yelled in her car, making the driver stare in his rearview mirror.

It was rare to have the pretty primed boss lady scream, but she had this effect on Hyeon Ju.

The collector was probably the only person on earth who brought the color of anger to Hyeon Ju's cheeks.

"Ya, Ahjumma, please, I told you I'm busy these days. I don't have time to stalk your son or your runaway knight."

"Ah-Ah-Ahjumma, you say, I'm no Ahjumma, you michin nyeon," Hyeon said, taken aback by the title the woman gave her.

"Driver, stop the car," the collector said.

Hyeon Ju gave the driver who pulled up a dark eye, "ya, which of us pays you? You're not going to listen to her, are you?"

The collector got out and leaned over, poking her head in the car, "remember, I'm a freelancer. You'll have your information; just be patient."

Hyeon Ju pursued her lips as the collector slammed the door and walked away.

Once the collector heard the engine's sound and tires, the woman took the USB key from her pocket and tossed it in the air as she walked.

There was nothing she loved more than making Hyeon Ju sweat. All the information SK's boss needed was in this key within the collector's hand.

The young woman smiled as she passed the doors of Yonsei's hospital to face another day of rotations.

No more Rendez-vous for Silent Knight, no more moments with Sa-Rang, Ji-Seong found himself with too much time on his hands.

For once, the man wished he was a little dimwitted so he could at least ponder on some books. Unfortunately, Ji-Seong couldn't even have the leisure to cry over a complicated thesis.

Ji-Seong was bored; if only he had a little distraction, someone seemed to hear his prayer as his phone buzzed. He hurried to pick up just to roll eyes at the caller's name.

He got up and left the study table, where all eyes followed his stride.

"Wa, Chae Ssineun ga cheongmal meossiso," [Chae is genuinely cool, handsome].

A few female students sitting at the surrounding tables gave silent nods of approval while the guys muttered and conjured.

"Ouch, Oppa wahéle, why do you always get all jealous as though you have a sis-con syndrome?"

"Neo michin-."

Dae Jung nodded.

"Dae Jung, why are you nodding, chukulaé?" [do you want to die?] Gong Won threatened.

Dae Jung smiled, "no, seriously, Gong Won, you prevent guys from approaching your sister, you follow her about, and you are always asking about where Soo Hae is."

"I do not."

Soo Hae turned to face her brother and patted him on the back, "you do, Oppa, you know I love you, but you and I is just not possible."

"Neo-neo-neo, you are crazy. I'm not going to spend one more minute with you crazy people."

A few seconds later, Gong Won had gathered his belongings and left.

In the meantime, Ji-Seong was trying to wiggle out of a sticky situation," No, I can't do it."

"I'm asking you personally, Ji-Seong, it's just dinner, please."