Euphoria

Harry is in Alex's LA home... confrontation soon!!! 🙀

Thanks for reading this far! ❤ Thanks for every vote, read, and comment ❤

By the way, with all the talks about the upcoming Kiwi MV of Harry to be released on the 8th of Nov, I just realized this might be a fitting song for Alex and Harry 😂

—————

I hear pouring rain from my bedroom window.  I wakeup smiling knowing that I'm finally home on my own bed. I stir and I realize there's heaviness on my side. Someone's in bed with me. I open my eyes and I see an arm across my chest. Why is he here?  I carefully peel his arm and leg off me as I get out if bed. I tiptoed towards the ensuite. I need do my morning rituals. He seems to be tired and sound asleep anyway. I don't want to bother Harry just yet.

I take a shower, taking my sweet time, thinking about how I am going to break the baby, no babies, news to Harry.  How will this impact us? If only I took precautions. If only I didn't date Harry. If only thoughts are killing me!  I feel like an emotional wreck entertaining all these. Oh, if only showers can magically wash away problems...

I step out of the shower still with no concrete plan on how to break the news. Like how do you tell someone, no, not just someone, but someone like Harry that he is going to be a Dad soon.

I pause and take a look at myself in my full length mirror, with nothing on except my knickers. I stare at every inch of my body, trying to decipher if there are visible changes. I gently squeeze my boobs, still firm and the same size. My hands then run through my stomach, trying to trace any signs or bumps. But there seems to be none. None that shows anyway, but it does feel different, like from the inside, I know something is.

"What are you doing?" A low husky voice asks me. I turn around and I see Harry, by the door, wearing nothing but his black boxers and a smirk.

"Nothing," I smile at him, biting my lower lip, as I gaze at him from head to toe. My stomach flutters from excitement. It's been awhile since we saw each other this way.

"Don't look at me like that." He drawls as he walks towards me and hugs me from behind. "You dont get to do your "nothing" and not invite me to it." He says it against my skin at the base of my neck. My body hairs stand from the electricity i feel travelling all over my body.  "Fuck, you make spiderman briefs look damn sexy." He says as he trails kisses from my neck to my shoulders. His hand grabbing both my bare boobs and squeezing them gently.

"How's my baby?" He says as he runs his hands down to my tummy, and then to my knickers. Whoa! That and that baby reference made me jumpy. I instinctively move away from his arms. "Where are you going?" He asks in confusion.

"Oh, I, uhm going to get my shirt," is the sorriest excuse I can come up with.

"You wont need it," he smirks as he grabs me by my wrist and pulls me towards him. Our bodies crash and the longing just hightened up a notch. My breasts touching his bare chest, skin to skin, and the faint smell of his cologne causes my body to feel like its on fire. He tilts my head towards him and his fingers skim my face. Pushing away damp wisps of hair. He cups my face and feather kisses my lips. "I missed you." His warm breath against my lips makes me want more. His hands holds my hips firm as he pushes himself on to me.

Our lips gently touch. He is smiling as soon as they made contact. This boy is teasing me. He holds my wrists and pulls my hands and places it on his shoulders, where I locked it together to pull him closer. This time our lips connect. He swipes my lower lip with his tongue and the warm feeling electrifies my entire body. My grip on his shoulder tightens, as we our lips clashed and our tongues hungrily explored each other.

Harry momentarily pulls away from the kiss. My lips feel swollen as I breathe through my mouth. "It's been three months?" He says as he raises a brow on me.

"Are you counting the days, Mr. Styles?" I lock my eyes on him as I run my finger from his torso down to his laurel tattoos. I skim my fingers through his boxers.

He chuckles. "'Course," he says. "It's been a loooooong time." He laughs. His strong hands pull me closer to him, "But I'm going to makeup for it." He wiggles his brows while he squeezes my butt.

"Promise?" I ask him and I bite my lip in anticipation.

"Uh-huh" he says with a naughty smirk. He then swiftly put his arm by my shoulders and legs and he carries me out of the ensuite and tosses me to bed when we reached it.

"Getting rough, aren't we," I tell him as I lay on the bed sideways propped up by my elbow.

"No.," he shakes his head. "For you, I will always be gentle." He says as he lays beside me, facing me. "Well  I can't really promise for always." He raises his brow. "Sometimes, a fast and hard fuck would be nice, too." He laughs and playfully slaps my butt.

"But for now, we'll take it slow. To make up for all the lost time we had.  I love you Alex." He says and seals it with a kiss that ignited the fire within me again.

Slow love making or a fast fuck. Doesn't matter really. Because being in bed with Harry always ends up the same way, euphoria. But I just hope and pray that the baby news later will not douse the high we are feeling now.