No Words

Unfuckinbelievable! 2,000 reads! Wow! Thank you everyone who read, commented, and voted. 😊😂.

You just don't know how a newbie  writer like me feels for every read, vote and comment I see here! TYSFM!!!! 💕

Special thanks to scooby-snacks for taking time to support this. Guys, read her works! If you are a Harry fan, these has all the feels! Only she can make me hate and love Harry at the same time. 😎💕

-----------------

Mondays. Who likes them? Not me, and more so not this particular Monday. I have mixed feelings about going to work because this will literally be the "first day of the rest of my life". I'm set to file my two-week notice, as agreed in our last family meeting. The task seem daunting - actively participating in our investments, travels, and meeting new people. Everything seem exciting, but the comfort of having a routine is something I live for. This is first day of Senior High feels - scares the shit out of me.

---------

Molly and I met for lunch. I gave her the entire 411, all the nitty gritty details about my Harry adventure. I was in full kiss and tell mode, only because I know Molly is a trusted friend and that she is the only one who gets this entire ethereal experience. In between pasta, pizza, and wine, we giggled and shrieked like teenagers, earning strange looks from people seated around us.

Molly also got hear about the drama that ensued between Josh and I. The moment I told her about his confession, she shouted "finally" and hits the table, for dramatic effect I suppose. She said she knew Josh had been in love with me since the time she met him here in NY. It was pretty obvious, she said. "You're just blinded, girl!"

"You know what," Molly explains with wide eyes and a grin, "you are now caught between what you want and what you need," she smirks while pointing her fork at two imaginary objects in the air.

"And?" I raise a brow.

"I'm not you, and I'm glad!" We both laugh. "But seriously," she smiles and touches my hand, "just let life happen. What is meant to be, will always find a way."

"True," I raised my glass and we toasted in agreement. "May love find its way."

---

It's 10:00 PM and I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning around my bed. Blanket on. Blanket off. TV. Phone. Laptop. Ipad. Nothing. I feel so restless thinking too much about something that is not there yet. If worrying has unit credits, I would already have a PhD.

Anxiety got me hungry and led me to the kitchen. I stand in front of my open fridge, choosing which chocolate to eat, then I hear my door locks twitch. Josh.

He walks in without a smile. Very not Josh. No words even. Just a stare. A cold stare? What have I missed?

"When are you planning to tell me?" He sounded pissed as he tossed his keys to the table.

I knew what he meant. Who the fuck told him? "Who told you?"   I stare back at the contents of the fridge.

"Does it matter? Is it because you want to be closer to Harry?" I look at him, I scowled in disbelief of what he has said. He looks at the ceiling.

"What?! Am I that transparent?" I force a fake laugh as I slam the fridge door close. I move towards him and stopping about a feet away from him. I cross my arms, my eyes on a full on stare. "He's always on tour. How can I be closer to him?"  My mind cannot fathom why my best friend would think I am that shallow. I'm offended by his accusation.

"Alex," he stares back but quikly looks away. His eyes glossy and his nose a bit red. My heart melts. As if by instinct, I opened my arms and he hugs me.  He burries his face on my neck and he tightens his grip on my waist. "Why?" He whispers, as his lips and breathe grazes my skin sending electricity through me.

I push him gently, for me to see his face. I feel a pinch in my heart as I wipe away the tears. I cup his cheeks and as if by cue, I kissed him on the lips. A smack more like it.

"I love you," he whispers as he gently nudges his forehead against mine. "I feel like dying knowing you will be far away."

I keep quiet. I don't know how to respond but I did not move either. I felt comforted by his nearness.

"I'm sorry for mentioning Harry. I'm just," he pauses.

"Shush," I say as I put my finger on his lips. "I know." I softly stared at his eyes and I can feel sparks fly around us, like the fourth of July, as Katy sings. Our breathes are synchronized, drawing us closer.  He gently placed his hands behind my head and instinctively, I closed my eyes. He pulls me closer and our lips touched. And for the first time, our hearts had the deepest conversations. No words.