💋 Chapter Twenty One

Do you know the feeling when you did something wrong and you never want someone to find out so you kind of lock yourself in a room, never to go outside ever again?

That. That's what I'm feeling right now. What I did three days ago still haunts me and I never want to remember it ever again. However, it's already on the tabloids and they're saying I'm dating that guy, which is not. Only few people knew that Jay and I are dating and I think that's the best for our relationship because I don't like strangers talking about our privacy. But now that the tabloids are saying that I'm dating the guy, Jay probably knew about it now.

I heard my phone rang and I grabbed it to see Jay calling me. I sighed and I turned it off because I'm still mad at him even though, he might be mad at me too. If I'm mad at him and he's mad at me, then we're both mad at each other. I threw my phone in the bed and went to my bathroom because I needed some relaxation. I stripped myself as I readied the water, I jumped in once it was ready. I let out a moan, feeling the warm water against my skin. It feels so good.

"Mhmm..." I moaned.

After thirty minutes of staying under the water, I decided to dry myself and get ready because I'm planning to go to my office to discuss some few things. I dressed myself up with something I'm comfortable with. Once I was finished, I went downstairs to grab my purse and keys because I'm feeling driving myself there. I opened the door and I dropped my keys.

"What are you doing here?" I asked without even thinking. He looked at me with so much disappointment and I just rolled my eyes as if he didn't do something.

"I can't even visit you now?" He scoffed.

"You can visit but you can't simply answer a call?" I raised my eyebrow then he stayed quiet while I grabbed my keys that fell. "Excuse me, I still need to go somewhere." I walked passed by him but he stood to my way.

"You're meeting him huh?" He said.

"What I do is none of your business." I spat.

"Last time I check I'm your boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "Last time I check you went out there without even telling your girlfriend." I said then started to walk away but he blocked my way. "Move Shawn."

"Just let me explain Bey." He said and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed and crossed my arms. "So talk."

"I was actually going to call you and tell you all about it but I was caught up with work and forgot to tell you. I know I'm dumb for not calling you or even texting you, I'm also new to this kind of relationship okay? I've never been in a real one except for one and you. I'm doing my best Bey." He explained.

"Did you ever went to some clubs?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

He nodded his head. "Truthfully, yes. I did but only twice."

"Why?" I asked. I knew he was telling the truth because of how he looked at me.

"I was stressed from work and I needed something to release my stress." He said shrugging, he looked away from me.

"Bullshit." I spat. "Did you let some ho--"

He quickly shook his head. "No baby, that's not what I meant." He said as he tried to hold me but I moved away. "What's that?" He asked.

I looked at him confused. "What's that what?"

He pointed at my neck. "That? Is that..." He moved my hair and placed it behind. "Is that a fucking hickey?"

"Wh-what? What hickey?" I said trying to cover it with my hand but I know that ain't gon help me.

Jay smacked his lips. "You let some nigga suck on yo neck?!"