💋 Chapter Thirty Four

"Baby I told you the truth." Jay said. "I spent the nights at my mama baby. The first thing that went to my mind was ask for my mama's advice. Clubbing wasn't even in the back of my mind." He explained.

"You went to mama g's." I said and he nodded. "And you didn't even try to check up on me? I was needing you."

"I did baby." He said as he gets closer to me.

"If you did, then why didn't you just come home? I was looking for you." I frowned.

"I know baby. I was just... thinking. My ma was surprised to see me at home and she kept asking me about you and told her about what happened. She put some senses back in to me and I realized she was right. I shouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry baby." He explained and kissed me in the lips.

I kissed him back. "I love you so much Shawn." I said between our kisses as it becomes intense. He carried me and I placed my legs around his waist and pinned me to the wall, not breaking any kisses. I held his head as he kissed me non stop.

"I love you Bey." He said and lowered his head to feast on my neck next. I tilted my head to give hime more access of my neck.

"Mhm shit baby." I moaned as soon as he found my spot, the weakest spot. He feasted on it, sucking and nibbling on it non stop. His hands found its way to my breast under the shirt and squeezed it.

"B-baby... upstairs." I managed to tell him but he won't listen. "J-jay."

"Shut up Bey." He said and licked my neck up to my lips, causing our tongues to battle. "Aint nobody in the house."

"Shit."

* * *

There was a loud ass knock in the front door. If not a knock, the door bell. It gave me so much head ache, plus the bed is so cold and hard. I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling, there was a big fan hanging on it. I was confused because I remember our room being beige and there was no fan on it. I sat up and noticed I didn't have any clothing on me and again, I felt the hard cold bed. My eyes roamed around... shit.

"Jay..." I nudge Jay who was just sleeping next to me, naked. "Jay wake up!" I nudged him again. This guy is such a heavy sleeper, well I put him to sleep. I slapped the back of his head. "Jay! Wake the fuck up!"

"I'm up! I'm up!" He said and sat up. "Shit why the bed is cold? Did you wet?"

I slapped him in the head. "Nigga do you think I'm still a kid to do that?"

"Aight aight. I'm sorry. I'm just kidding."

I rolled my eyes. "How the hell did this shit happen?"

"What you mean?"

"We woke up in the kitchen, Shawn." I looked at him.

"Shit." He said as I looked around and the whole house was a mess. We have a lot of cleaning to do. Oh and let me tell you, it smells like sex.

Then there was the banging of the door again. Shawn and I looked at the same time to each other and cursed. "Shawn go get me a robe and yourself too. Hurry up." I told him and he nodded, running upstairs to get ourselves a robe.

When he came back, we quickly put it on and we didn't have the time to fix this place up. Jay lead and opened the door, just half open, enough space for the two of us. Standing before us was a lady, she's white and a police officer. Jay and I was surprise. Why would she bring a police officer in our house?