💋 Chapter Five

It's been a month since Jay and I had talked to each other. First reason is, he had to promote his album and I have to help my mom about the clothing line she's planning to launch; specifically talking House of Deréon. Back in the day, my mama designs and dresses us whenever we have to have an appearance of performance. She's really good with dresses though and now she's planning to launch a clothing line and I couldn't be more proud of her.

Now going back to Jay, we barely talk to each other. We're both busy but he always try to talk to me even though he's at the other side of the globe which is very frustrating. Speaking of him, my phone rang and it was a call from Jay and mind you, it's two in the morning.

"I did not expect you to be awake at this point." Jay told me once I pressed the accept button with FaceTime.

"Good afternoon to you, Jay." I greeted him.

He chuckled. "My bad, Bey. Good morning to you." I nodded and smiled. "You looked tired, get some sleep Bey. I shouldn't have called."

I shook my head. "No, no. It's fine. I haven't talk to you or see you for awhile."

"You missed me?" He smirked and I scoffed. "Because I do." And that went to serious faces.

"You do?"

He nodded. "I miss you and I want to see you. I'll be back in New York in three days and the first thing I wanna do is see you."

I couldn't help but blush. "That's real sweet, Jay." I shyly smiled, biting my lower lip.

"So how's it going with your mama?" He opened another topic and I told him what was my mama planning about her clothing line.

Jay is actually supportive though. The world known him as this rapper who raps and fuck them bitches. But if you really get to know him, he's the opposite though. He has his days but he's this complete caring and loving and sometimes stupid person.

"Yeah and..." I yawned, "The magazines will be out next week and I can't wait to see it." I yawned again.

I heard Jay chuckled. "Alright Bey, enough now and go to sleep. It's already 4. I'll see you in three days aight?"

I nodded sleepily. "Good bye Jay." At this point, my head is already on the pillow.

"Good night Bey." He said.

"Don't hung up on me." I mumbled. I didn't mean to tell him that and I actually don't want him to see me sleeping but it's too late.

"I won't." With that, I slept with a smile on my face like a fool.

* * *

I'm at the studio and I'm recently writing for my new album but I don't feel like writing. I am not inspired at all. It's been two days and tomorrow, Jay is coming back in New York. I won't lie but I actually do miss him. I miss his presence. I miss his contagious laugh. I miss his humors. I miss our dinners. I miss our hang outs. I miss him calling me Ba-Bey, even though it's annoying. Maybe I should just wait for one more day. He told me he wanted to see me but we haven't talked about it. So that leaves me to thinking if he really miss me? Maybe he's just saying that?

"Bey, I want you to hear this beat. It's lit!" Jason pressed the button and this instrumental started. It's some kind of mellow beat but also an upbeat one.
My mind started to form some lyrics and it's starting to annoy me because the lyrics is about one person. "So what do you think Bey? Wanna give it a try?"

I thought about for a moment. I mean why not? It doesn't mean I'm going to release it anyway.

"Aight. Just put the beat on loop." I told Jason as I went to the booth and put my headphones on then sat on the bar stool. As soon as the beat started, I bopped my head into it and I closed my eyes and formed the lyrics in my head. I have a pen and papers with me but I wanna pour this thing out of my heart.