My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me The Tom Boy - 12 - I Never Wanted To See You Again

I Never Wanted To See You Again

I look at Jake. His face is in shock. Then it completely empty of feeling. He stands up and grabs her by her arm and leads her away from our table. They talk at first she looks happy but then as their conversation goes on she starts looking neutral she hands him a piece pf paper. He is smiling now. Then she smiles and kisses him. I don't even wait for them to separate but I get my stuff and leave. I walk home. It was a long walk but I get there. I go straight in my room. But when I go in he is in there.

"Lynn--."

"Get out." I said before he could get another word out. He didn't listen.

"She is lying--."

"No you're the one that's lying. I saw he stomach with my own eyes." I said in the verge of tears.

"The baby isn't --."

"Just get out before I tell my brother." He looks at me like I'm making a big mistake. Then walks out the door. I know I'm not making a big mistake. I know it. I will not take away the father of that baby. I finally let the tears falls. I lay in my bed and cry all night.

Jake P.O.V

I leave Lynn's room hating me and that bitch May. Why did she have to ruin things. Yeah I know I'm older but I actually like Lynn she is so sweet, so curious, so independent and so damn sexy. I wish I never talked to her. I remember the look on her face when we were talking.

Flash Back

She was smiling victoriously. "What the fuck is your problem. Why did you have to ruin this for me."

"Because I don't want that slut stealing the father of my baby" I sneer at her.

"Don't call her that. Since you are the biggest slut I have ever meet and can you at least truthfully tell me how many month."

"I'm two month pregnant." Please tell me this is the truth.

"I don't believe you." She hands me a paper. It the roof that she about two month. I start smiling. Yes I can show her this and she will believe me.

"That kid is not mine."

"Yes it is we made love about 2 month ago."

"Well I'm sorry but we broke up almost 6 month ago and I've been in Italy since after that. So I didn't touch you." She look angry but then she smiled. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I push her away nad turn to go to Lynn but she had already left. "Why do you have to ruin my life when I'm finally happy for once." She flinches. Her face turns cruel.

"Because if I can't have neither can she. I'll make sure that she hate you." She cruelly laughs, it getting louder and louder. Kind of like the bad guys laugh. Yeah she has gone insane. I leave before they think I'm crazy too. I go after Lynn.

End Of Flashback

But how could I explain to Lynn the truth if she won't listen. I start banging my head on the door. I do that until someone opens the door and I fall out of my room landing head first.

"What the fuck are you doing." Mylon says

"I'm so stupid. May showed up while me and Lynn ate McDonalds. She was pregnant too.." He looks like he is going to kill me. "She starts saying the kid is mine, but it isn't. She is 2 month pregnant."

"That can't be because you were with me in Italy."

"Yeah I know. But I tried explaining that to Lynn but she won't listen."

"You must really like my sister because I never seen you bang your head and insult your self for a girl." I nod. "Okay I'll talk to her." Then he leaves. I don't think she listened to him because she ignored for me the next day.

Lynn P.O.V

I've been ignoring him. How could he be such an jerk my own brother siding with him . Stupid brother. I really need a walk to cool down and think. I step out of my room and then two strong arms get me. One of them cover my mouth.

"Listen since you won't listen to me. That is not my baby. She is two month pregnant. I haven't seen or been with her in longer than that. So she is lying, she wants me and I don't want her so she is making you hate me. She said it herself at burger kings. Then she started laughing like a bad guy." Okay I had to laugh at that. "Okay do you forgive me."

"Don't make me laugh. I just really need to think about it." I really did. I felt lots of things. One that I hadn't expected was relief. It shocked me too but I did feel relief. "I need to walk around and think about it okay." He lets me go and I hear him say okay. I go and walk. "Why would I feel relief. I do like him. But maybe I don't like him as mush as I think. May be it better if we just don't date or may be I should forgive but I really don't know what for. I knew he was innocents. I think he could do better than me. He is older than me. I think he deserves someone more mature. Yeah that it. The reason I was feeling relief was because I was feeling guilty and because I knew I wasn't good enough for him."

"So you think your not good enough for me." I turn and see Jake standing there. He starts laughing. "How ironic I thought I wasn't good enough for you but I still want you." He comes closer to me making me feel warm. "So does me wanting you make me selfish because I know I'm not good enough for you because if it does I don't really care as long as I'm with you." He leans in to kiss me but I stop him and run away. If he kisses me I wouldn't be able to make my own decision. I'll just melt in his arm.

"I need to think alone please." I yell looking backwards. I see he nod and he starts to walk away. I keep running and looking at him leave until he is not visible, so I don't see the car coming towards me until I feel someone tackle me away from the car. I take in his face just for some seconds before, I feel my head hit something hard and everything is filled with pain then everything turns black.