My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - A Fake Date With My Best Friend,Not For Jake, Isn't it

Omg I hope you guys love it. I’m so happy. I found my charger just when I get my phone back yey. So I they go on lots of dates. While that’s happening The rest of her friends are annoying her. Did I mention I’m so happy I upload two chapters now. Yey I’m so happy.

A Fake Date With My Best Friends, It’s Not For Jake, Isn’t it

I decide to go back to wearing girl clothes. My girl friends don’t talk to me. Johnny and I decided to fake date. We went out a lot. But if anyone asked us we said we were friends. Right now we’re on a date. It didn’t go so well. Well actually it went great but, It was too great until the rest of the hells came. People saw and talked. By the time we get out. Jake and Mira would hear. I’m Mira would hear. You know what. Whatever.

“So what is this. We thought you weren’t going to date any of your best friends.” Gabe said.

“Yeah. I don’t really care. I guess I’m used to having a hot best friend now.” Tom says

“Tom since you don’t care. Sit down. You really look as if your heart as been broken. Or your ego hurt badly.” I look for the waiter. “Bill 2 large root beer and 1 large cream soda.” I hate root beer it taste nasty. I wait for the drinks to come.

“So your not on a date with Johnny.” Natt asks. I shake my head.

“No I’m helping Johnny out. He is trying to get Mira jealous. They saw us hugging and thought wrong so we decided to make them jealous.”

“You mean Mira and Jake.”

“No.” I said to fast. “No it someone else.” They are really stupid. I’m not being conceited or anything but any guy I meet likes me already so Jake was the only one.

“I knew it was me.” Gabe says.

“No stupid. It was me.” Leo says.

“Look stop this fooling around. Don’t let things go to your head.” Finally someone is stopping--. “She was talking about me.” Then they start acting like the 3 stooges.

“Hey do me a favor and do that outside.” They nod and smile like the idiots they are and go outside. “So Tom when did this sudden loss of interest in me happen?”

“Since I meet Gloria.” He frowned.

“You hate her that much.”

“No the thing is. I can’t get her out of my head. I was never told of by anyone. Especially a female.” He thinks for a moment. “Well maybe except for you. All I see are her curly orange-- red hair. That cute smile and her freckles. Damn her. Really what is wrong with me.” I turn to Johnny.

“What.” Johnny says.

“You’re the expert.”

“Oh yeah dude that is the start of having a crush on a girl who want you and doesn’t want to tell you.” Johnny said putting his hand on Tom shoulder.

“Here are your drinks. Nice look Lynn.” Bill said.

“Thanks Bill.” We each took our drink and chugged it down to about half way. “You guys remember when we used to chug these and have a contest on who would be the last to hold their pee.” They smiled while nodding at the memory. “Lets do it again. Just for the heck of it.”

“I thought hot chicks don’t do stuff like that Johnny said.

“Fuck being hot. Life was simpler when I was ugly. I like those days better.” We cheered for heart break and drank the rest of our drink. We starred at each other for like half an hour before Tom got up to pee.

“Damn I never figured out how you two could stay so long.” We just shrugged.

“We live with older brothers.” We said. He looked at us like what does that have to do with anything then left. After like 15 min he came out and told us he was leaving. Bill came over and brought us more soda.

“You are so going down. You’ve never beat me it isn’t going to happen now.”

“I’ve never beat you because I always came in a tie.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Duh.” He laughed.

“You remember the time Gabe peed his pants trying to keep up with us.” I laughed. I didn’t notice Jake and Mira walk in. Johnny didn’t notice them either until they started making out. I looked at Johnny’s face. It was full of rage and hate. He stood up. Jake was totally going to get his ass handed to him. I should stop Johnny. That would be the good thing to do. But what would be the fun thing to do. I imagined Jake getting his ass whooped. Yep that jerk deserves it.

“GET YOUR HANDS AND LIPS AWAY FROM MY GIRL.” Wow I should have thought of this earlier. Mira like it when Johnny get bossy. Jake and Mira separate. Jakes sees me and I smile at him. He sneers at me.

“I AM NOT YOUR GIRL. EVER SINCE YOU DECIDED TO DATE MY COUSIN.”

“I NEVER DATED YOUR COUSIN. SHE IS MY BEST FRIENDS AND WHEN YOU WALKED IN WE WERE HUGGING. AND RIGHT NOW WE WERE TALKING. WHICH IS SOMETHING WE HAVEN’T DONE SINCE YOUNG.” She stayed quiet knowing it was true. Then her turned to Jake and punch him in the jaw. Jake was shocked holding his jaw. Then he fought back. He hit Johnny in the stomach. Jake really knows how to piss off Johnny. I started clapping my hands and laughing. I was enjoying this too much. Johnny just tackled Jake.

“You could have done that to Will last year.” I started giggling. Jake looked at me with of course hate. Mira was stunned I was so happy.

“What the fuck. You’re the worst cousin ever. You really going to let them fight.” I nod. Jake kick Johnny off who was punch him. Then start doing what Johnny was doing.

“Jake deserves it for kissing you. Johnny was always the jealous type.” The guys are standing now and looking at each other saying shit about each other.

“Jake didn’t kiss me. I kissed--.” I see them start fighting. Jonny of course is winning.

“Don’t lie.” I said the same words she said to me. I know that it is true but I want her to feel how I felt. Just then I decide to stop the fight.

“Come Johnny they aren’t worth it. Let’s leave these people.” I said that looking at Jake. He looks confused. Then guilt fills his expression.

“Wait Lynn. I have to tell her something.” He looks at Mira. “Mira. I do love you. But I’m just sick. I’ve never done anything for you to think I’m cheating on you. Lynn is my best friend. I think I could take second place for her twin brother.”

“Actually 1st. I want to kill my brother.”

“Okay First place. But you talk about being a bad cousin. I thought all your life Mira, you’ve been jealous of your cousin. And what you did just prove me right.” He intertwined his hand with mine then lead me to the door.

“ Yeah take your Bitch with you.” I hear Jake say. I turn around make my hand into a fist and punch him. It felt good. I then leave. I was thinking. Was he right. No. It can’t be true. She was always good to me. Why would she be jealous of me. At least she knows Johnny loves her. Jake doesn’t love me. He might lust for me but love is not something he has for me . Lynn stop thinking like that you do not love Jake you lust after him.