Chapter 26

"You told me it was gonna just be us baby" she pouted at Alexander giving, Anabella a side eye,

"I didn't say that" he shrugged and she sucked her teeth, "What do you have to tell me?" he asked,

"I'm pregnant" she said dripping with confidence, Alexander pulled his beard while thinking,

"Are you sure you're pregnant? Its only been a few days" he says and her expression drops,

"Well I don't know yet" Anabella's face showed a happy expression while Alexander held her hand under the table smiling broadly at her statement. Destiny became agitated at their happy expressions, "But I should be because we had sex on my ovulation day, its just a matter of time" she sassed, as she watched their expressions slowly drift back to neutral. His grip on her hand became weak for a second when he looked at her. Anabella looked like her head was about to explode from all that was going on.

"Well, you don't know yet" He stated plainly,

"But I will trust me" she says, with every fiber of her being, focusing her gaze on Anabella who cocked an eyebrow at her as she squinted. "Don't look at me like that baby girl it's not my fault your man is trash, actually our man"

"Don't talk to her like that" Alexander's voice was rough and low as he spoke, it was almost a growl,

"Her? I am the mother of your child" she said folding her hands into fists. Alexander pushed back his chair quickly grabbing Anabella's hand,

"Let's go babe" he practically pulled her to her feet as they walked away. They made their way to the exit quickly, shuffling through the people who were taking strolls. Destiny followed them hissing and spewing profanities at them.

"Alexander baby wait! You're gonna leave the mother of your child here?" she questioned, sounding desperate. Anabella glanced over her right shoulder to see her lunging towards them. Anabella pushed Alexander out of the way and Destiny fell to the tiled floor beneath them. She groaned in pain and Alexander stooped to help her up,

"I know you really care about me" she grinned as he took her hand to pull her up,

"Are you alright?" he asked and she nodded smiling brightly. Destiny looked up at Anabella, who was standing on the side watching them interact. Alexander followed her eyes, to find an unimaginable amount of rage being returned to him. There was a fire in Anabella's eyes as she stared at them. He pulled Destiny to her feet while keeping his eyes on Anabella. She approached them slowly,

"Alex baby, she doesn't want us-" her words were torn from her lips with a slap across her face,

"Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch!" Anabella screamed and while Destiny gripped her cheek. Anabella raised her hand again to follow up but Alexander grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the building.

"Let go of me!" she huffed, fighting his grip,

"Anabella stop"

"Stop?! Are you being frigging serious right now?" she asked as he pulled her across the carpark,

"Yes stop!" he said glancing back at her, "You're not making this any easier" a sinister chuckle escaped her and she pulled her hand from his.

"So this is my fault?"

"No ju-"

"I don't even wanna hear it. Do you care about her?" she asked, and he stopped in his tracks between two walls, and she almost bumped into him,

"You really just asked me that?" he whispered as if he was outwardly thinking, Anabella's breathing was laboured from fighting his strengthen, "Anabella" was all he said as he stared at her, Anabella could feel how cold his stare was, as she searched his eyes for some kind of emotion.

"Anabella, I lov-" he sighed, Anabella knew what he was going to say but he didn't finish, "I don't know how you could ask me if I care about her, I'm trying to figure this fucking mess out because of you. You know what. Fuck it" he said walking away leaving her standing there.

***

Anabella drove to the hotel slowly. It was as if she was on autopilot. All she could think about was him walking away from her after he almost said he loved her. She pulled up to her home, going inside as she usually did. The only difference she didn't feel like being there. She got in the elevator going up to her floor. Anabella went into the suite and was greeted with moans of pleasure. The sounds didn't even bother her. She dropped her bag and dropped onto the bed. She had a little time before the shoot.

Pull yourself together.

She thought while sitting up to give herself a reassuring look in the mirror. Lynn's moans grew louder with every passing moment and the bed was hitting the wall. Anabella rolled her eyes before leaving to go to the shoot. She was late once again. She pulled open the familiar white doors before walking in.

"Late again" Peter commented,

"It would be in poor taste if I changed" she sassed going to Sarah to get her makeup done.

She slipped into a big white T-shirt and jumped onto the bed they had for the shoot.

"Ok Ana, make it fun and flirty" she nodded giving him her flirtiest smiles, she bundled the sheets in her lap as she laughed as he snapped away,

"Nice Ana, nice" Peter cheered her as he took the photos. She dropped into the bed continuing laughing. For a moment she thought about him. She thought about him being there with her but she suppressed her thoughts and finished the shoot.

***

Anabella made her way back to the suite, and unfortunately for her Lynn and Michael were still going at it.

Is that all they do?

She wondered pushing open her bedroom door. She picked up her phone to give him a call but she didn't bother. She peeled her clothes off before getting into bed in her bra and undies. Anabella began to drown out the sound of the bed creaking on the other side of the wall when she heard a thud from inside of her closet. Her eyes popped open as she listened for another noise but nothing came after. She quickly hopped out of bed grabbing the closest thing which was a lamp. She walked slowly to the closet door and walked in looking around. She turned the corner to find a pair of shoes on the ground and her grip on the lamp got tighter. She saw a flash of color behind her and she swung the lamp with her eyes closed feeling the impact of it hitting the object.

"You're really gonna hit me with a lamp?"

Jhene Aiko - Never Call Me ft. Kurupt really got me through this chapter. How y'all liking the progress?