War And Death #39

Start from the beginning

"You damn fool! Why do you follow orders so well!!" He said and I looked at him.

"I didn't do this because of some stupid orders I am under. I did this because you mean too much to me. I did this because I love you." I said and he looked heartbroken.

"Damn you idiot!" He said and I just smiled.

"I love you too!" I said and Kouha couldn't help but smile. We rode for another hour or so and I noticed Kouha getting nervous.

"We will make it, trust me." I said and he seemed to relax a bit. He didn't say anything, I think he was too busy thinking to respond.

We rode for a day and half resting only once. We were near the border and suddenly I felt a dark presence.

"Kouha something's wrong" I said and we stopped.

"I can feel it too, but we have to continue." He said and we kept on riding. Soon we saw a dark cloud in the distance.

The battle scene starts from here and can be a bit boring sense it focuses on the battle from the end of the series. You can skip this if you wish. The end hold a bit more drama and moments between Nori and Kouha. I will put a notice before that so if you want to read just those, it's fine.

"What's that?" Kouha asked as 3 flying figures approached us. They were pitch black, monsterous and surrounded by dark energy. Suddenly a bright light came and I immediately formed a barrier as big as I could.

Exploitons were going everywhere around us. Everything happened in mere seconds. Suddenly the dust started to settle around us. I looked up to see Kouhas sword. It had grown to such size that I could not see the monsters. I saw Kouha on top, he turned to look back at us. I turned my head to see some of the army with us burned. Just gone, only flames and corpses all around us. I was horrified of the destruction the monsters could cause in seconds. I noticed that only them men shielded my me and Kouha were alive. I looked back at Kouha, who jumped down.

"Kouha!" I said and I walked to him.

"Lord Kouha!" JinJin, JunJun, ReiRei and the man said, as they too walked to him.

Kouha lifted his hear, horror in his eyes as he saw the burned corpses.

"My squadron..." He said and I felt a sudden burst of energy. Around Kouha a purple light surrounded his body. The smoke gathered and suddenly bursted away. I looked up to see Kouha in full Djinn equip. I could feel his anger and rage.

"I'm gonna kill you!" He said with anger that I have never heard before.

He attacked the monsters, slicing then into pieces in seconds. There was a gasp and then JunJun spoke.

"Th-They're completely shattered!" She said and all I could do was stare.

"Just as we expected of you Lord Kouha!" The man said. I got a bad feeling and looked at Kouha. Who moved back a litte.

"No, it's not over yet!" He said and I looked at thd monsters that were growing back from a cloud of black rukh.

"They're regenerating! What the hell are these things?" The man said and I looked at the man. Suddenly a bright light appeared on top of the monsters. A giant magic circle floated around Kouha. Suddenly the ground shook and a huge hole appeared under the monsters. Kouha was forcing extream gravity on the monsters, pushing then down untill they couldn't handle anymore. A cloud of dust fell past us and a strong wind followed. I looked at the hole to see the monsters crushed, looking more like tar than solid matter.

"Every last thing..." The man said and I felt suddenly my magoi starting to drain from me. I turned to look at Kouha who was holding himself up with his scythe. I rushed to him immediately scared of what might happen.