Back To The Palace #26

Sorry that it has been so long again! But I finally finished this, so enjoy!

Nori's pov.

I woke up early to get everything ready. I ate some weird bread that was supricingly good and after that I walked to the stables. I feed Kemuri and walk towards the people packing the supplies. I saw assistant Gou taking notes and walked to him. I stood next to him and looked at the men working. I saw my solders walk towards the dinning area and sir Jing walking to me with another group of me.

"There she is!" Sir Jing said to the men ans they looked at me. The group of men arriwed to us and Sir Jing walked next to me.

"This is Miss Nori Arashi. She is the one leading this delivery. I hope that all of you behave yourselfs and obay her orders." Sir Jing said and the men bowed.

"Miss Arashi. I am the leader of these men and I will promice that they will be of help to you." The tall man told me and I smiled. 'Why is he looking so fimiliar?' I then realised he was the same man that kept on staring at me last night. 'Damn this dude won't leave my sight!'

"I'm sure they will. Now! We need to get ready to leave in a hour! So go get your own supplies ready!" I said loudly and the men looked at me.

"Yes Ma'am!" The men said and left. The leader of the group of men walked to me and took my hand. He kissed it and then gave me a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Arashi." He said and I pulled my hand away.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Commander. If you'll excuse me, I need to go and pack." I said and the man smiled.

"Yes, ofcourse!" He said and I left to get myself ready for the trip.

[Timeskip by an hour]

I walked once again to the stables and prepared Kemuri for the trip. I climp on his back and ride to the others. I see the men ready and the carragee holding supplies being connected to three horses.

"We will leave in 5 minutes!!" I said and sir Jing walked to me from few steps away.

"It's seems you are leaving soon?" He said and I nod.

"Well this is goodbye then." He continued.

"Yes, it was a pleasure to work with you sir Jing." I said and saw that everything was ready.

"We are leaving!!!" I said and the men got ready. I ride Kemuri in front of all the men and start moving. The men follow me and so the jorney begin.

[Timeskip by five days]

It was dark and time to make the camp.

"We will stay the night here!" I said and the caravan stopped. I got down from Kemuris back and start looking for any sighs for bandits. I didn't find any and returned back to the almost ready camp. I saw the people who were going to be selled walk behind the solders. I walked to the carrage and got the box that had food for them. I was about to pick it up, but someone of the solders from Kou took it before me. I looked at him as he was about to walk away with him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked the man and he turned around.

"Taking this food ofcourse." He said and I looked at the slaves who had already excepted that they won't get any food.

"It's not for solders, so give it to the ones that deserve it." I said, trying not to sound angry. I was pissed at the man and full of the bullshit he had put me trough. He has been disobaying me the whole trip, he had tried to steal from the carrage and he has been annoying.