War And Death #39

It's finally here lovelies! First off thank you all for being patient and hang in there in these tough times! This is mostly based on the actual end battle scene from magi. So there will be a lot of dialog about that. If you don't feel like reading it, there are marks where it's a funny, romantic or some other scene. Enjoy!!! Sorry for mistakes, that shit happens to me alot!!

        Nori's pov.

I stared at myself, the red kimono under my cheast armor gave me a military kind of look. I wanted to cry and scream, but I was to protect the prince. I heard a knock on my door and Kouha walked in. He was wearing his usual clothing.

"You look like a soldier." He said and I walked to him.

"Is it a good thing? Should I be a soldier?" I asked and he pulled me into his arms.

"You should never look like a soldier. You are meant to look like an angel." He said and I hugged him tighter.

"Killing a man for their sins and wrongings is easy and even enjoyable, but going to war and killing for glory and power feels wrong. I love the sight of blood, but the idea of that blood being yours or somebody elses that I care about it horrifying." I said and he gently stroke my head and hair.

"That won't happen, I promise." He said and we heard a horn. It was time to leave. We walked towards the soldiers, ready for battle. Me and Kouha got on our horses and Kouha raised his sword.

"We will be victorious and win this battle!! Follow me into the battle and prove your loyalty to the Kou Empire!!!" Kouha yelled and the men cheered and praced him as we started riding towards the battle field. Me and Kouha rode side by side, JinJin, JunJun and ReiRei were behind us and a man that I had never seen before. I looked at Kouha and saw that he was distressed.

"Kouha?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Nori- I..." He said not getting all the words out.

"I love war and battle, but the idea of losing you and everyone I care about scares me." He said and I gave him a look that he didn't want to see.

"Kouha... No Prince Kouha Ren, as the head doctor of The Royal Family of Kou. I WILL lay my life down for you if I must." I said and Kouha looked rather angry with me.

"Nori don't-" He said, but I continued.

"There is nothing you can do about it your highness." I said and even JinJin, ReiRei and JunJun seemed suprised of my sudden formalities with Kouha.

"It's my duty to protect you with my life and that is what I will do. If you have to choose between me and yourself, choose yourself." I said and Kouha looked at me with a look of disbelief.

"I won't! I can't!" He said and I looked him in the eyes and made a decision.

"Rwh alruwh. Wadaeat hayati waquti. 'Iidha waqaeat, sataeishu. Hayati alan lak, wasawf 'ahmik min 'aydi almawt albarid." I chanted and a bright light came from cheast and flew into Kouhas. I felt an connection and then a burning sensation.
("Soul spirit. I put my life and power. If you fall, you will live. My life is now yours and I will protect you from the hands of cold death.")

"What did you do!?" Kouha said angrily and got scared.

"I binded my soul to yours, so if you die I shall die too. And if I die, my powers and magoi will be transferred to you." I said and before Kouha could say anything I continued.

"If you get hurt it will take that and transfer half of it to my body. It also transfers a bit magoi from me to you when you lose your magoi" I said and a tear escaped Kouhas eye.