Two Stories #12

Nori's pov.

I was standing on a boat. The sea was blood red and the sky was gray. 'What the hell is this!?' The sea started to boil and then it turned to a tar like substance. I ran to see what was going on and saw corpses rising from the sea. They tried to catch me and pull me under the sea. I ran away from them and to a higher place. The corpses of random people started to whisper to me. Everything about killing me, my friends and dad. They were around me, reaching out their hands. No eyes only two black holes. They had no soul.

"Leave me alone! I did nothing wrong!" I shouted and a bright lighg shot from the sky.

"Leave her alone and I will free your souls!" A womans voice said. The corpses turned into white birds one by one. The sky was clear again and the sea blue. I looked around and saw a woman in a white kimono. Her beauty was beyond one of a princess. She was like a goddess.

"Nori?" She asked and I take a step closer to her.

"It really is you. But why are you here?" She asked and I look around again.

"Where is here?" I asked and she came to me. She placed a kiss on my forehead.

"This is a dream child." She said and her black hair and orange eyes shined.

"Who are you?" I asked and she smiled.

"My name's Ume Shu Himurika." She said.

"Ume? My mothers name was Ume." I said and she giggled a little.

"That's because I am your mother." She said and hugged me.

I open my eyes and fell arms around me. I look at Kouha hugging me while sleeping. My face heat up and I tried not to look at his face. 'How did I end up here? I know this is my room. What is Kouha doing in my bed? What happen last night?' I looked at myself and saw the same clothes on me that I had yesterday. 'That's a releaf. Now to get to bottom of this.'

"Kouha....Kouha....Kou'haaa?" I tried to wake him up, but he just kept sleeping. 'I need to change, but what if he wakes up? He is a sleep, so maybe he wont wake up.' I went to the closet and took black lose pants and a black shirt. I soon realised that my pants were like Judals, but they didn't hang as low. I took my brown shoes and a light blue jacket. It was long and the sleves reminded me of a kimono. I place them on a chair and slowly take off my pants. I take a look at Kouha.

"He's still sleeping." I said to myself as I take off my shirt. I was on my bra and panties. I take the shirt and start putting it on.

"N-Nori!? What are you doing!?" Kouhas voice said behind me. I turn around and see his looking at my half naked body. I blush like crazy, but so does he.

"Kouha!? I was just!" I said and pulled the shirt on as fast as I could. I took a hold of a pillow close by and throw it at Kouha. The pillow hit his face and he fell back on the bed. I pull on my pants and look at Kouha who got up.

"What the hell was that for!?" He asked and I started to laught.

"What is so funny!?" He was pissed, but the white feathers on his hair made him look just so cute.

"Look at t-the mir-mirror!" I said while laughing my ass off. Kouha got up and looked at himself. He turned to look at me. He took a pillow and threw it at me. Now was his turn to laught. I saw my self and my hair covers in feathers. I took a pillow and hit Kouha with it. We ran around my room hitting each others with pillows and after a while we found ourselves on the floor laughing. I got up and put the jacket on. Kouha puts on his hat and shoes. I look out the window and saw that the sun was about to rise.

"That was fun, but so was last night." Kouhas words made my body tense up. 'What does he mean by that!?' I then remember what happen. I turn around to face Kouha and took a hold of his shoulders.

"We need to talk about last night!" I said and Kouhas expression changed from smileing to serious.

"Oh yeah. I promised to Mei that I would hear out your side of the story." He said and we sat on my bed.

"Okay. So after a maid showed me this room. I unpacked my stuff and went to see Kemuri. A boy there showed me the way, but as I walked in I saw a man feeding Kemuri something. Luckily I stop Kemuri and when I pick the thing that was a piece of an apple, I smell Rei flower." I said.

"But Rei flower is dangerous for horses." Kouha said and I look at him.

"I gave Kemuri a pill that helps neutralize the poison just in case. So that man ran off after I asked if he tried to poison him. I took care of Kemuri and before I noticed it was dark. I left, but saw no guard around the whole place was black and then the atmosphere felt weird. Soon all I knew was that the men tried to kill me. I used a spell that gives out a bright light and then all is kinda foggy." I said and Kouha looked at me.

"So you don't remember anything?" Kouha asked and I looked at him. He was blushing.

"I remember Koumei-chan shouting and then you holding me. Everything else is just black." I said and Kouha looked at me.

"What did I do last night?" I asked and he looked down.

"Well I carried you here, but on the way you told me my smell was nice, kissed my neck and fell asleep. I mean where did all that come from!?" He asked and I blushed. 'Shit did that really happen!?'

"My dad told that one time when I was little, I used a too powerful spell too fast and got into this weird stage when I do random shit and don't remember anything about it." I said and Kouha looked at me.

Kouha's pov.

"Anyway...I carried you to bed and took off your jacket and boots. I was about to go to sleep, but suddenly you were kissing me. Then you told me that I fell for a trick and eneded that by calling me silly." I said and Nori blushed like crazy. I didn't tell her about the stuff I told her after all that.

"Can we not talk about this anymore and just pretend that it never happen?" Nori asked and I blushed a little.

"Sure, but now we need to go find Mei and tell the story to him." I said and Nori nod. We begun our jorney and soon we saw Judal.

Nori's pov.

"Hey Kouha!" Judal said and came to us. He looked at me and then smirked.

"I heard you tried to murder somebody last night." He said and I was shocked to hear that.

"Almost the whole palace wants you dead. They think you are a psychopath and a traitor" he said and placed his wand on my forehead.

"I should kill you now, but if you tell the truth I will spare your life." He said and his eyes showed the need to have fun.

"Okay. I was going to kill him, but he was the one who attacked firsts. I can't help the fact that I love the sight of blood. So go on kill me if you think I'm guilty." I said and he moved the wand away. He looked at Kouha and then started to laught. He leaned on me placeing his hand on my shoulder.

"Little girl you are not that bad." He said and I didn't like the way he said little girl. So I placed one of my darts agenst his neck.

"Please Judal stop calling me little girl." I said and put the dart back in the pocket. Judal looked at me and them smiled.

"You got some guts. So I'll just call you Nori." He said and then I smiled.

"Sounds great." I said and pulled his wand from my pocket. He snatched it from me and I laughed.

"You are a magi, but you should pay more attention to your surroundings." I said and we kept on walking. After 10 minutes we arriwed to the library and there Koumei-chan was talking with Kouen-san and that man.

"We've been waiting for you miss Nori. Now let's talk about your punishment." Said Kouen-san and right there my face went white as the clouds up on the sky.

That was that! I hope you enjoyed it! The next part will have some ass kicking. Remember to leave a comment and vote!

Sorry about the mistakes and see ya in the next one!!