Awkward moment #2

Nori's pov.

I looked at the boy infront of me. He was still sleeping. His hair was messy and dirty. 'It might take a day for him to wake up. I should clean his clothes and hair.'

"Miroshi!" I called and a man came to the room. He had black long hair that was on a ponytail. His green eyes shined like emeralds.

"Yes Nori?" He asked and smiled.

"Prepare the bathroom and some white, red, gold and green fabric. Also after the bath is ready, get somebody to prepare our finest room for him and some new clothes." I said and he nod. He was about to leave.

"Also...bring me gold from my office." I said and he looked at me.

"But, that is our-" He tried to say.

"I know, just bring it to me!" I said and he walked off. After about 20 minutes a girl came and told me that the bath was ready. I asked one of the guards to carry the prince into the bathroom. I told him to leave and so he did. I locked the door and took off his hat, shirt, shoes and the golden braclets. The only thing he had on were these super cute pants. They were white and had red ribbons on them. I untied his pink silky hair and lifted him up. Yes it looked weird me carrying a man on my arms like husband would carry his wife. He was pretty light so it wasn't that big of a problem. I laid him in the bathtub and started to wash his hair, face and upper body. He had great muscles, but his body was still kinda small. His legs were strong, but not too strong. Indeed he is beautiful.'Wait?! Why am I thinking about this while washing the body of a handsome and cute prince?!! Oh well, I don't mind touching his abs.'

[Timeskip: After the bath and dressing Kouha.]

I looked at the clothes infront of me. They were dirty and had some blood on them.

"Huh? Must be my blood." I said to myself and started to cut the clean white fabric. I stared to make new clothes for the prince. 'I have about 4 hours before he wakes up...so I'll just start with this. And then make the gold decoration. I made him a new shirt just like the one before, new pair of those weird things he had around his ankles and fixed his hat. I used magic to make the decoration out of the gold and soon realised that the prince should wake up any minute now. I took the clothes I made and started to walk towards the room he stayed in. I open the door to find him standing in the middle of the room with three girls on his feet hugging him and calling his name. He looked at me and then at the girl with bandages over her eyes.

"Is that the kid you told me about. The one who helped me?" He asked and the girl nod. 'Helped?! I saved your life boy!! You should be more greatful!! He looked at me again and rased one of his hands.

"Hi! My name's Kouha Ren and I'm the 3th prince of the Kou Empire." He said and I just looked at him. 'How am I supposed to react when he looks like that?!'

 'How am I supposed to react when he looks like that?!'

"My name's Nori Arashi. I'm the head doctor of this hospital." I said and he looked at me with a smile.

"Could you tell me what happen?" He asked and walked to me. He wasn't much taller than me, but for some reason I felt small.

"Y-Yes, but please put these clothes on first." I said and gave him the clothes I had. He looked at the clothes he had on and then looked at me. He had a light blush on his face.

"Why am I wearing these clothes?" He asked

"Your clothes were torn and bloody so I made new ones. Also you needed to be cleaned so I...I um...well you see...." I tried to explain to him.

"You what?" He asked and I felt the need to say something that would sound really really wrong.

"I stripped you and cleaned you up." I said with the most sexy voice I could while looking into his eyes. I then realised what I said and took few steps back. I was blushing and I looked down.

"I'm sorry!! I just...I mean I cleaned your body!! Nothing more!! You had pants on so don't worry!! I saw nothing that could make this even more awakward than it already is!! Why did I say that?!!" I said and looked down. I was so emberrest about all of this. I suddenly heard laughing and looked at the prince. He was laughing his ass off.

"Hahaha! You are just so cute!" He finally stoped laughing and looked at me with a smile.

"Don't worry. You only did your job. Now if you may, I would like to get dressed and then you can tell me the story behind this all." He said and I smiled.

"Okay." I said as I walked out with the three women. Right after the door shut the women started to thank me for saveing their master.

Kouha's pov.

I walked towards the bed and put the clothes on the bed. I took off the clothes I had on and got dressed. As I was about to put my shirt on a sweet smell hit my nose. I smelled the shirt and soon find myself holding the shirt close to my nose while laying on the bed. 'This girl smells so nice~ I just need to have this for myself~ No. I want her to be close to me. Wonder if she would like to work for me or do I have to force her to come with me~' I put the shirt on and walked to the mirror. My hair was braded nicely so I let it be. I was ready and open the door. The girl looked at me. Her cheeks were light pink and she smiled.

"So would you tell me the story now?" I asked and she nod.