The New Head Doctor #35

I'm back with a new part! So I have been thinking how to end this story and I have no idea. But for now, I will just continue this as I have planned. I might have more writers blocks so sorry for that. Also it has been over a year since I started this story!!

Anyway, enjoy!!!

Kouha's pov.

I stared at her lifeless body and tears fell down my cheeks. I have lost the one thing that I promised to protect with all cost.

"Is she?" Kougyoku asked and I looked at her. She placed a hand on her mouth and turned to look at Judal. She moved closer to him and against his cheast. She took a hold of his shirt and cried.

"She's dead?" Judal asked and wrapped his hand around Kougyoku to comfort her and himself. I looked at Nori and then at Mei, who was looking like his whole life just crashed down. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see En. He pulled his sword out and placed it above Nori.

"Phenex." He said and his blade started to glow with a purple light. I looked at Nori whos whole body was faintly glowing as well. After a while En removed his sword. I stared at her and after a while of me waiting for her to open her eyes. I placed my head on her cheast. She was gone, gone forever. I was about to move to kiss her, when I heard something that made my eyes fill with different kind of tears.

"She.....She has......Her.......It's......" Was all I could say at the time and Mei sat next to me and placed a hand above her mouth.

"She is....." He said and I looked at him.

"She is alive!!!" I said and hugged her. I was so happy that I didn't notice her trying to stop me.

"Kouha...I can't breath." I heard her angelic voice and loosened my grip.

"I thought I lost you, you dumbass!" I said as I looked at her face. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was looking like a damn angle from the heavens.

"Nori-chan?" I heard Mei and Nori looked at him. Nori moved closer to him and hugged him.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked and Mei hugged her back.

"You almost died and you ask me if I'm fine!?" He was just as shocked as the rest of us. They parted and Nori looked up to see Kougyoku and Judal who were still holding each other.

"If I need to die to make the two of you realize how much you like each other. Then I'm ready to die anytime" Nori said jokingly and both Judal and Kougyoku looked at each other and became bright red. Kougyoku pushed herself away and looked at him for a while. Then she kneeled down to hug Nori.

"We have a lot to talk about." Nori said and Kougyoku just giggled. After they parted I helped Nori stand. She turned to look a Judal.

"Next time you plant to die, tell us so we can stop you idiot." He said and Nori smiled at him.

"Miss Nori." En said and we turned to look at him.

"Will that be enough to pay back for saving my brother?" He asked and Nori smiled.

"It is more than enough. Thank you Kouen-sama." Nori said and looked at me.

"We should go prepare more of the cure, we have a whole palace to cure after all. Dome will make sure that Koumei makes a full recovery." Nori said and we left the room. I was helping her walk and after a while, she was able to walk on her own. We arriwed at her lab, but I took a hold of her hand and led her to her room. I open the door and close it. I look at Nori and then take few fast steps towards her. I took a hold of her waist and kissed her.