Back Home #36

Nori's pov.

I was packing for my trip back home. Me and Dome-sensei were leaving tomorrow and about an hour ago, I found out Kouha was coming as well.

"Damn it Kouha! I love you, but now you have to meet my dad as my boyfriend. And he is not one to be pleased to see me with a guy. One wrong word and you will never leave our basement or I will never leave my house." I said to Kouha while he was frozen, sitting on my bed and having a low-key panic attack.

"I didn't think of that part.... Should I cancel?" He asked and I looked at him.

"What would you do if you canceled?" I asked and he swollowed.

"Be alone....with Yuki in the same lake house as we were in." Kouha said and I walked to him.

"You are coming with me." I simply said and Kouha smiled and moved his hands to my hips.

"Well, then I am coming." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Good, now help me pack, you dummy." I said and was about to go back to packing, but Kouha held me in place. He pulled me next to him and I looked at his vibrant eyes.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"I know, I love you too. But you know actions speak more than words in this case." I said and his hand moved along my body.

"Should I show you how much I love you?" He asked and I couldn't help but giggle.

"What's to funny?" He asked and I looked at the door.

"I bet you 10 silver coins that just as you are about to kiss me, that damn door opens and somebody invates them selves in." I said and Kouha smiled.

"Well see." He said and was about to kiss me, yes... That damn door open and I saw JuJu.

"How the hell did you know!?" Kouha asked and sat up. I sat up and walked towards JuJu.

"So you gonna tell me the bad news?" I asked and he leaned on the doorframe.

"Peiang bitch has requested to come along with you guys." He said and Kouha fell from the bed.

"Whaaaaaaaaat!!?" He asked, shocked. I wasn't even surprised about any of this.

"That bitch is walking on thin fucking ice" I said and JuJu looked at Kouha.

"I know. Is he okay?" He asked and I looked at Kouha who was still shocked.

"Give him a minute. So anyway for us to fuck her up?" I asked and JuJu turned his attention back to me.

"I could try to convince her that it would be dangerous and that the village has a shit ton of dangerous things." JuJu said and I finally heard Kouha move.

"Sound like a plan. So you fuck her up and me and Kouha get all the other shit done." I said and JuJu nod.

"I'll see you around asshole." I said and JuJu was about to leave.

"Whatever bitch." He said and I closed the door. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at Kouha.

"I have so many fucking questions right now." He said and I turned to him.

"When did you guys become so close?" He asked and I kissed him.

"We have been for a while, though he is still a huge pain in the ass." I said and Kouha laughed.

"I think he will always be." He said and gave me one more kiss.

"Now lets pack." He said and with that we got back to packing everything I needed.