Focused On Work #24

Nori's pov.

I was at the stables prepating Kemuri for the trip. I had my uniform on and my staff next to me.

"Okay boy! Time to go." I said and I walk Kemuri out of the stall. I saw Koumei-chan waiting for me outside. I walk to him and he handed me a paper.

"Show this to the solders outside. They are now under your control." He said and I nod.

"Please return safely." Koumei-chan said and I smiled.

"Okay." I said and got on Kemuris back. I ride him to the gates and some guards open them. I saw a group of men in armors waiting. I ride next to the group of men and they look at me.

"Hey! What is a girl like you doing here?" One of the men shouted.

"Little girl! Shouldn't you be playing dress up somewhere!" Another man shouted and some of them laughed with him.

"We are going on a dangerous trip! So maybe you should go back inside where it's safe!" The first man shouted again. The men laughed and I pulled out the paper Koumei-chan gave me. They looked at the paper and then at me.

"My name is Nori Arashi, but you will call me as 'Miss Arashi'! I am in charge of this mission and you will obay me!" I shouted and some of the men looked at me with more respect and some like I was just trash.

"And what if we don't!?" A man shouted and I looked at him.

"I have been given the orders to punish you or kill you." I said with a gentle, but yet sadistic voice. And the man looked at me with fear.

"Now! Lets get moving!" I shouted and the mission begin.

Kouha's pov.

I walked in to the library along with miss Peiang. She told me this morning that she wanted to see the library. 'Damn it! Nori must be pissed about last night!' I saw Mei reading some plans and walked to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Just double checking the road that the solders to the Peiang mine took." Mei said and I was playing with a pen.

"I wonder who was unlucky enought to be sent to lead them. En knows they are just here for the money. So they could just kill the leader and take the goods for themselves." I said and Mei looked at me as I kept on playing with the pen.

"Their commander is Nori." Mei said and I almost broke the pen I was playing with.

"What the hell!!?" I shouted and Mei was looking at me. Miss Peiang also came to us.

"What is going on Kouha? Did something happen?" Miss Peiang asked me and I was about to rush off.

"You can't go after them." Mei said and I turn to look at him.

"Why not!? Nori is leading a group of killers!! I have to go!!" I shouted and Mei stood up.

"I know you care about her, but Kouen knows she can take care of herself. She is a strong woman and can handle this. Besided you have your own duties." Mei said and I turn around and look at the door. Miss Peiang walked to me and took my hand. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Please don't go Kouha. I need somebody to protect me and I only want you. I'm sure miss Arashi will be just fine." Miss Peiang said and I was supriced how kind she was.

"Miss Peiang?" I said and she pulled me into a hug all of a sudden.

"Please call me Yuki. I know you are scared to lose a friend, but you have me. I will keep you company so please stay with me." She said and I felt so bad. 'This hug is not right. Please stop. Just stop.' I pushed her away and looked at her.