Studying And A Visitor #22

Hello! Enjoy the story and the beauty of Kougyoku 😍😍😍.

Nori's pov.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm on a flying carpet. I slowly sat up and saw JunJun, JinJin and ReiRei infront of me. I didn't see Kouha anywhere and desided to ask.

"Where is Kouha?" I asked and JinJin turned around to look at me. She smiled and came to my side.

"He's rideing your horse Nori-sama." She said and I smile. 'That's interesting. He never lets anybody ride him except me.'

"Can I see?" I asked and laid on the carpet so that my stomack was agenst it. I looked down and saw Kouha rideing Kemuri. He didn't have any difficulties doing it and I was kinda surprised.

"Where are we going?" I asked and looked at JinJin.

"Back to the palace." She said and I look ahead of us. I saw Rakushou at the horizon and the palace too. I sat down on the carpet and touched my cheast. ReiRei looked at me and so did JinJin.

"Is your cheast hurting Nori-sama?" ReiRei asked and I look at her.

"No. I was just thinking what the hell happen back there. I only remember some of it." I said and JinJin moved to my side.

"Maybe it's better that you don't remember all of it. Just try and forget about it." JinJin said and I look at the sky. 'How can I forget all that? I saw my uncle die in front of my eyes. I know he tried to kill mom when she was pregnant with me, but still. I need to have a talk with dad.'

"Nori-sama? Are you okay?" JinJin asked and I look at her. I smiled and looked at the sky again.

"I'm fine. The important thing is that we all are safe and the organistion is gone." I said and JinJin smiled. We were above Rakushou and landed on one of the gardens.

"I'm gonna go find Kouha." I said and ran off to wait for him.

[Timeskip by three days]

I started my studies two days ago and it was great. Kouha and I told Kouen-san and Koumei-chan about the organisation. Now they were forming a law, that said: All of the members of the organisation are sentaced to death and those who help them or are connected to it must be punished and locked away. Kouha was able to get them to think the organisation was agenst Kou Empire. So they took it really seriously. Me being good friends with Koumei-chan also helped. All that happen three days ago was still clear and I would see nightmares about it. I was getting over it, thanks to Kouha, Kougyoku and others wanting to help me. I was walking towards the training area, where Dome sensei was waiting for me. I saw Judal sleeping in a tree and had an idea. I walked under the tree and took a peach from the ground.

"Master! Fresh peaches!" I said and Judal woke up. He looked at me with a confused look.

"What did you just call me? He asked and I smile. I threw the peach at him. He catched it, but lost some of his palance. I kicked the tree as hard as I could and looked at the magi laying on the ground.

"What the hell Nori!?" He asked and I start to laugh.

"How dare you laught at me!?" He asked and I fell on my knees laughing.