Exrta 9#: Fairy Tale Storm 1#

This is the first part of classic fairy tale stories as I imagine them with the characters of magi! Have fun ya all!!!

Beauty And The Beast

Stories only come true when you believe in them. Many years ago on the far side of Kou Empire, a greedy, selfish prince was having one of the finest parties. Music, food, dancing and much much more. But suddenly an unwanted quest arrived, an old woman looking for shelter from the storm. She begged the prince to give her a place to stay for the night, but he laughed at her request. Why would he give such a poor woman a place to stay. As he turned away from the woman and called the guards to take her away, she spoke.

"If I give you this cherry tree branch, may I then stay for the night?" The woman asked offering the prince tyr branch with so many blossoms that is almost glowed of pink. It was almost too perfect to be real. The prince laughred, what use did he have with a single tree branch. He had a full garden of them, he told the guard to take her away yet again she spoke.

"Beauty is on the inside, but you have failed to see that. Kindness is a true gift, but you don't have that" She spoke and rays of golden light surrounded her. Her gray hair turned emerald green, her torn clothes turned to white and gold, her wrinkled face tuned into one of a beautiful woman. She was an enchantress.

"You have no love for other, only for yourself." She spoke and the prince got on his knees and begged for the woman to spare him, but it was all too late.

"This palace will become your prison, for you have no love. This cherry branch will be your chains, for you have no kindness. You will be a beast and this palace will be cursed, if all the blossoms of the branch fall. You will forever be a beast in this palace, but if you learn to love another and be loved in return. The curse will be broken." The woman spoke and rays of black surrounded the prince. His body transformed into one of a monster, his eyes turned red and his teeth were now fangs. He had become the beast and the palace and all in it, cursed.....

Many years later in a small town not too far away, a young girl was looking for a new exiting story to read. Her name was Kougyoku, a rather lonely girl with beauty on both inside and outside. She lived with her father, for her mother was long gone. She walked on the streets of her sweet little home town.

"Oh how I wish I could go on an adventure just like Morgiana and find my own prince charming." She spoke and dreamed of finding love. Suddenly her daydreaming was erupted, by a rather annoying source.

"Well good morning Kougyoku." The voice spoke.

"Good morning Sinbad" She spoke and the book she was reading was taken from her.

"How can you even read this? It has no pictures?" Sinbad asked and Kougyoku snatched the book back.

"Well some of us use out imagination." She spoke, proud of herself and walked away. Soon enough Sinbad caught up to her and tried to get her to talk all the way to her house.

"Please Kougyoku, marry me and become my wife." Sinbad spoke and trapped Kougyoku between himself and the front door to her house.

"I am sorry Sinbad, but I will not marry you." She said and smootly open the door and slipped inside, closing the door as fast as she could. She placed the book down on a table and walked down the stairs that led into the basement.