New Info #4

Miroshi's pov.

That Kouha was still sitting on the ground. It has been almost two hours from the moment Nori left and the spell was lifted. He stared at the sky and he had a leaf in his hands. He was playing with the leaf and after a while he started to tear it apart. I walked to him. He turned to look at me.

     Kouha's pov.

A man with long black hair and emerald eyes looked at me. His body was well build and he looked about 20 years old. He looked at me and then sat down next to me. He was looking at the sky and then turned to look at me.

"If you are feeling good then you should leave, but if there is something wrong then tell me." He said and looked at me serious.

"Could you...tell me more about Nori?" I asked and he looked at me and then let out a small laugh.

"Well, she is the best doctor I have ever met. She is stuburn, clever and most of all kind and careing. Her magic skills are amazing and she is a good fighter. Most of the time she is this sweet young woman, but one time I saw her snap." He said and I was getting curious. All about her sounded so wonderful and great.

"I was picking up herbs when some bandits attacked me. I was about 17 at that time. They stabbed me and tried to stell my stuff. Soon I heard a girl yell. I looked at the girl who was standing there with just a wand and a dress. I told the girl to run, but right after she saw that I was bleeding to death, her eyes turned cold and a wicked smile spred across her face. The bandages told that she would make a good slave and ran at her. In a short moment of time. The men were laying around her dead. She ran to me and saved my life. That's why I love her." He said and I just stared at him. So this guy loves Nori? Huh? She must be popular around here.

"She sure sound amazing, that is why she will come with me to Kou." I said and the man stood up.

"What!?" He asked.

"I will take her with me to Kou so that I can see her, hear her and feel her everyday." I said and soon there was a knife on my back. I looked at the man.

"Do you really think she would go with you? I have many times asked if she would come with me and see the world, but all those times she told me that she needs to stay with her father. And there is no way for you to force her to go with you." The man said and I stood up. I looked at the man and smiled.

"We'll see about that. At the end of tomorow she will be more than happy to go with me." I said and walked to the carrage. I shut the door and look at Junjun, Jinjin and Reirei sleeping. I walk to my bed and lay down. I slowly then drift to sleep.

    Nori's pov.

I sat at the table with a glass of water on my left hand. The warm air from the fire burning in the fire place was bringing back memories of my childhood. I saw my father enter the house and he walked to me.

"How was your day?" He asked and smiled. His smile was always so warm and comforting.

"It was a rather strange one." I said and he sat on the chair opposite to me.

"Tell me about it then." He said and took the glass away from me.

"I took down some random bandits this morning-" I was about to continue.

"Not again Nori. How many times do I have to tell you not to get in trouble." My dad said with a worried voice. I looked down and he then told me to continue.

"Well they poison the third prince of Kou, Ren Kouha. I saved his life and made him new clothes. After that I realized that I was sitting with him looking at the sky, but then I left and left him back at the village. He should be far away by tomorow morning." I told him and then looked at him. He was just staring at me.

"So you saved a prince today, took down bandits, made clothes and now you have a crush on him?" He asked and the last part made my face burn as red as Kouhas hair.

"W-W-Wh-WHAT!!? A crush!? On him!? That selfish prince!!? No!!! There is no way!? Never!? No way? Never? No?" My anger and shock turned to asking in some point. 'Do I have a crush on him? I mean he seems nice and all? But no. There is no way!?' I looked at my father who was smileing.

"The way your eyes sparkel when you say his name is the same way your mothers eyes sparkeld when she told me she liked me." He said and a soft smile was on his face.

"I just wish you could have met your mother." He said and I walked to him. I placed my hands around him and hugged him.

"I wish that too, but I'm glad that I have you. Thank you." I said and he hugged me. After a while we both went to sleep.

    [Timeskip to morning]

    Kuro's pov. (Noris dad)

It was an early morning and after I woke up and got up from bed I walked out of my room. I saw that Noris rooms door was still shut. I open it slowly to find her still sleeping. I left the room and closed the room. I then walked downstairs into the kitchen. After a while there was a knock on the door.

"Who on earth would come here this early?" I asked and then open the door. In front of me was a boy with pink hair and fine clothes. His eyes were pink and figure kinda girlish. Behind him were three maids.

"Hello!" The boy said with a smile.

"Hello...If there is something you need help with I would be more than happy to help you." I said and the boy then looked around.

"It there anyway you are Noris father?" He asked and I nod.

"I am her father. And what business you have with my daughter." I asked and he just smiled.

"I came to thank her for saveing my life before I leave." He said and I open the door.

"Then why don't you come inside and wait for her to wake up. I'm sure we have tea." I said and the boy walked in and so did his three maids.

Me here! So there are these few thing I would love to tell. First: I want to meet new people and have somebody to talk with and maybe be friends if that person wants to.