Dream Of Two #6

Nori's pov.

It has been three days sence Kouha left. I know my father has been worried about me. Now that I think about it I haven't really been eating. I work longerd days than usual. And for the first time in my life I went out to the woods to find bandits to kill. I was making breakfast for me and my dad. 'Did I hurt his feelings? Am I really a witch like they say? What am I supposed to do? I don't know how I feel?"

"N..i" There was a light sound. 'Do I even feel anything? He must hate me now.'

"No...i" the same sound again. I didn't really pay atention to it. 'I was a real bitch to him. He will never want to be my friend. He hates me.'

"Nori." The sound was getting stronger. 'He hates me!'

"Nori!" The sound got stronger again. 'He hates me!!'

"Nori!!!" The sound was even stronger now. 'He hates me!!!'

"NORI!!!" I realised dad called me and then the pain hit my hand. I was back at the reality. I saw the breakfast on fire. My hand had burned and it was red. My dad pushed my hand in a bucket full of cold water and stopped the food from burning. I looked at my hand, the burn will surely leave a scar. My dad took a hold of my shoulder and made me look at him. He was angry and worried at the same time.

"Nori what were you thinking!!? You burned yourself!!!" He shouted with worry and looked at me tears in his eyes.

"HE HATES ME!!!" I shouted from the bottom of my lungs. I looked at my father and he pulled my hand out of the water and used healing magic to heal my hand. There was a scar on my hand. It looked kinda like a flover that was dying.

"Who?" Dad then asked. I looked at him and realised that I shouted at him.

"Kouha." I said and my dad let out a short breath. He made me sit on a chair. And i looked at him.

"Nori?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Has all of this been about Kouha?" He asked and I felt a shiver on my back.

"Y-Yes." I said and he sat on a chair oposite from mine.

"Did you want to go with him to Kou?" He asked and I looked at him.

"No! I want to stay here!" I said and he  looked into my eyes.

"Did you want to go with him to Kou?" He asked again.

"No I didn't!!" I said again and he looked at me again.

"Don't lie to me damn it!!" He said and I bit my lower lip.

"Okay!!! I wanted to go with him!!!" I shouted and he wipped a tear off my cheek.

"Why didn't you go with him?" He asked.

"I didn't wanna leave you here alone. Besides Kou is not that great." I said and he looked out from the window.

"So those are your reasons to stay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and looked out from the window.

"To see the world, to learn more, to be a great doctor, to be a strong magician, to find my own place, to have a lot of friends, protect the people I love, love somebody." He said and I was a bit confused.

"Those are only few of the reasons you wanted to leave. Those are the reasons why you dreamed about the world. I loved to see you smile while you talked about your dream." He said and he looked at me.

"Dad what are you saying?" I asked and he kneeled down to my level.

"I want you to be happy, to laught and to have a lot of friends. I want you yo explore the world, see it with your own eyes." He said and hugged me.