Protect The Royalty #29

I'm back with another part of the story. Sorry that it took forever, but I hope you enjoy it!

'How many hours has it been sence I started to treat the head maid?' I was trying to get her to a stable stage, but all that was happening was me getting frusterated and her getting worse and worse. I took out a note book and started to write.

First the patient starts to chough. The patients stage gets worse when the couhging of blood starts. It's followed by a high fever. Then the patient faint and the eyes start to bleed. The lungs start to unfunction and the toes start to show signs of dying tissue.

"I should check the five maids." I said and stood up from the chair I was sitting on. I walked out of the room and saw Kouha. He saw me and walked to me.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and I looked at him.

"The head maid has some kind of desiece and I can't figure out what it is. I feel so powerless and useless." I said and Kouha hugged me.

"It's fine Nori. You just need to try your best." He said and after a while we parted.

"I need to go to Yuki, but I promice to come see you later." He said and I nod. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off. I looked as he walked out of my sight.

"You know, you are swimming in dangerous waters?" I heard Dome-sensei say and turned to see him.

"I know, but I can't live without him." I said and he smiled.

"So, how is the head maid?" He asked me.

"Not good. I gave her pain killers and the strongest anti-bacteria medicine, but nothing seems to help." I said and he looked concerned.

"I was about to go check on the girls." I said and he nod. I walked to a room where the five girls were and open the door. The five girls looked at me and two of them came to me.

"How is the head maid?" One of them asked.

"Her stage is getting worse, master Dome is taking care of her. But we can't say if she will survive or not." I said and few of the maids started to cry.

"What is going to happen to us?" One of them asked and I looked at them. 'I promiced to save them, but it seems two of them are a little pale.'

"Listen, I will find a cure to this and nobody will die." I said and the girls look at me.

"I need to examine you to make sure, you're alright. So please let me take a few samples." I said and the girls agreed. I took samples of their blood, saliva and hair. After that I gave them some anti-bacteria medicine and left to do some testing

[Timeskip by 6 hours]

I tested the samples with all the ways I could remember and figure out. But nothing. It was late and I was about to fall asleep. As I was about to close my eyes. The door open and I looked at the person standing there.

"You should go to bed NoNo." JuJu said and helped me up. Unfortunedly my legs didn't want to work. I fell down and Judal got me. We were on the same level, me sitting on the ground and him beside me.

"So you can't even stand these days?" He asked and I hit him in the shoulder and looked away.

"Just go get Kouha. He can help me to bed." I said and realised that I was talking to judal. 'Shit! Does he know about us!?'

"Fine, just don't stay up too late. Kouha might not let you sleep." He said with a smirk on his face and I blushed.

"Fuck you Judal!" I said and he looked at me.