Goodbye Head Priest #41

So from this point on the story is made up by me sorry to all the manga readers. But I really just wanted to create my own plot for this story. I do hope you guys don't get too mad about it. Now enjoy!

        Nori's pov.

I could see the palace in the horizon. I grew more impatient my the minute.

"You exited to be back?" Mei-chan asked.

"Jup, can't wait to see Judal." I said and Koumei along with Kouha, Koko and Hakuei gave me a question look.

"Why?" Koko asked and I looked at her and the others.

"So I can tear him a new one." I said and looked at innocent as I could. I looked to see all of them looking horrified, backing up a bit.

"Oh come on! You guys fought the end of the world and you're scared of me?!" I said jokingly and Koko looked at Kouha.

"I think Kouha might be dating the end of the world." She laughed and Kouha laughed along side her.

"Well at least I didn't have a crush on a guy 3 times my age, Sin-daddy I guess." I said and Koko gasped.

"You promised not the tell! Nori you little-" Koko was about to say but we had arrived in the city so now it was all good behavior. We rode in silence untill we reached the palace. As we rode inside the inder wall, I saw two familiar faces.

"DAD, DOME!" I said and got off my horse and ran to them. I was embraced by both of them.

"I am glad you are back safe. What happened out there?" Dad asked and I smiled. 'Fuck! Just lie they won't find out.'

"Nothing that serious." I said and then Koko walked past us.

"She broke her arm, got half of her skin burned off by a monster bringing the end of the word, almost died doing that. Casted a spell that would kill her if Kouha died. Poured all her magoi out after the fight to heal the royal family and the army and promised to rip a new one to certain some one." Koko said without batting an eye.

"Ah!" I said shooketh that she would just go and say such a thing to my dad and uncle.

"Next time be careful about spilling secrets NoNo." Koko said and walked off. 'Sence when was she that sassy?!'

"Damn she is on another level." Kouha said and walked past us with Koumei. I turned to look at dad and Dome.

"You did what?!" Both of them said at the same time and I just smiled and tried to make it seem okay.

"Well we're not here for that, let's go inside." Dome said and just as we were about to go inside Judal floated down in front of us.

"Hey NoNo! What's up with everyone, they didn't even say hi to me?" He spoke and I just walked past him.

"Dad, Dome, you coming or what?" I said and the two of them walked behind me. Judal flew next to me and floated following me.

"Oh this is like a thing isn't it. All ignore Judal when we get back. Hah real funny NoNo." Judal laughed and I looked at him.

"Excuses me high priest, but please adress me as Miss Arashi." I said and continued walking towards the meeting area. Judal followed us still trying to get me to talk. He followed us all the way to the meeting room, where all of the others already were.

"Come ooon NoNo, stop with this silly game of yours. It's really starting to annoy me. I thought I might die from boredom while you guys were gone." He said and I had enough. I turned to look at him and slammed the door shut with such force that a loud bang made the rest of the room go silent and look at us.