He Leaves #5

Hejllo! Just gonna say that there will be mistakes. Bye!       

Nori's pov.

I woke up to the sound of talking. I took a moment to listen, but it was too far away. I got up from my bed and walked to the bath room. I brush my hair and make a quick braid. I twist the braid into a bun and push a simple metal hair pin into the bun to hold it. I take a dress that my father gave me few days ago and pull it on.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen

I walk downstairs into the kitchen. I stop when I see something I never imagined. There my father was talking with the 3rd prince of kou, Kouha. My dad turned to look at me.

"Ah!? Nori, come sit with us." He said and all I did was stare at Kouha. He stared at me and his cheeks were pink. The sun hit his pale face and pink hair. His eyes shined in a different way this time. The moon gave them a mysterious glow, but the sun gave them a warm and strong glow. I felt so safe and then my cheeks felt hot. 'Am I blushing?'

"H-Hi Nori." Kouha said with a smile. That smile was so beautiful.

"Hello prince Kouha." I said and then gave him a quick bow. I looked at him and he smiled.

"I just came to thank you for saveing my life." He said and out of nowhere he hugged my.  My dad was looking at the price with a death clare.

"P-Prince Kouha!? Would you mind letting me go?" I asked and he let go of me. He was looking me and gave me a warm smile. I almost drifter out of reality, but snapped out of it.

"Do you want to stay and have breakfast with us?" I asked a little nervous and he seemed to snap to reality. He looked at my father and he gave the prince a warm smile.

"I would love to." He said and I walked out of the house. We had few animals at small barn like building. I open the doors and see our two goats waiting to get out. They walk outside and start eating the grass. I see the five chicken and a rooster still sleeping.

"Wake up ladies...and mister!" I said and they snap awake. I took a basket from the side and collect the eggs. My tour around the barn ended infront of the stall of my horse. I took a carrot from a bucket close by.

"Wake up Kemuri!" I said and the horse got up. I open the stall door and give him the carrot. Kemuri was a gift from the village. I got him four years ago. His mother died just like mine and the villagers didn't want him to die. So the gave it to me. I rased him, trained him and now we are best friends. His white mane was long and rest of his body grey like smoke. His light brown eyes were warm and mysterious. I open the stall door so that is was fully open. Kemuri and I walk out of the barn. He was outside eating grass and I took the basket of eggs. I call Kemuri and he walks to the apple tree we have. He stops infront of it and I jump on his back. I stand up and pick apples. After that I sit down on his back.

"Let's go." I said and he started walking towards the house. I jump off his back and was about to go inside, but remembers something. I took one apple from the basket and gave it to Kemuri.