Battle In The Horizon# 38

So I wanted to let you guys know that this story has been a way for me to deal with depression and anxiety. So thank you all for making all of this worth it ❤️.

NOW ENJOY THIS BECAUSE I FORGIT TO PUBLISH IT!!!!

Nori's pov.

I woke up next to Kouha, I looked at his peaceful face and wondered what he was dreaming about. I got up from bed and put on some clothes that I had left here. I walked downstairs and noticed that I was the only one awake. An idea popped into my mind and I quickly went outside. I went and collected a good amount of eggs from the henhouse, let the sheep and goats free. Tied a rope losely around Kemuris neck and did the same to Mochi and let them roam freely. I went to the garden to pick the last of the vegetables and went back inside. I started the fire and got the pan ready. I put a fair amount of butter on the hot pan and cracked few eggs on it. I let them cook as I wasked the vegetables and cut them. I boiled water and poured it into a teapot along with some green tea leaves and flowers. I was so focused on what I was doing that I did not notice the person behind me. I felt a pair of arms around my body and a chin resting on my shoulder.

"Good morning. " Kouha said with a sweet voice.

"Good morning. " I said and Kouha kissed my cheek and let go of me. He walked over to the table and sat down. I looked at his messy hair and still tired looking eyes.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked and he nod. I placed a plate in front of him full of food and a cup of tea.

"Thank you." He said and started to eat.

"Well you too seem like a married couple." I heard dad say and looked at him. He smiled and sat in a chair opposite of Kouha.

"If you keep that up, I will marry him even faster." I said and Kouha giggled a bit and dad looked at him.

"As if I would let you go so fast young lady." Dad said and smiled. I places a plate of food in front of him and a cup of tea.

"Is Dome-sensei asleep?" I asked and dad nod. I walked away and towards the room he was staying at. I knocked on the door.

"Dome-sensei, are you awake? I made breakfast!" I said and heard the sound of footsteps.

"I'll be there in a minute." He said and I walked back to the kitchen. I saw Kouha and dad talking and felt like everything was perfect. Soon Dome-sensei walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat his breakfast. I also sat down to eat and the breakfast went smoothly. We talked and laughed together, it felt like everything was perfect.

"Nori dear, why don't you and Kouha go for a ride and me and Dome clean up and after that we can talk." Dad said and I looked at Kouha.

"Sounds great." I said and pulled kouha upstairs with me.

"NOT THAT KIND OF RIDE!!!" Dad shouted and I looked at him.

"I WASN'T GONNA DO THAT!!! I CAN'T RIDE IN DRESS!!!" I shouted and dad just turned away and started to do the dishes. Me and Kouha changed into more suitable clothing and walked outside. I whistled and soon Kemuri walked from the woods with Mochi along with him.

"They seem to get along well." Kouha said and we climbed on their backs and let them go where ever they wanted as we talked.

[45 minutes later]

We arrived back at home and went back inside.

"We're back!" I said and took off my shoes.

"In the living room." I heard dad say and we walked there and saw Dome-sensei and dad sitting on the couch. Me and Kouha sat down on a few pillows on the floor and I looked at dad. He took a deep breath and looked at me.