Home 1: Let me explain

But before I explain, I have to say this before I forget about it later. This female, whoever she may be, has me locked in this bed with her. I tried to move but the result only made me closer to her somehow. I moved my upper body away and she pulls me back in. I move my lower body away and she wraps her leg tighter around me. Normally I'd be thrilled about the situation but the hangover, the confusion, and the memory loss just made the situation a hassle I no longer wanted to be a part of. That being said, I couldn't move. She was stronger than me and I was afraid she'd put some kind of death hold on me if I tried to escape anymore. Anyway, I'll now explain.

Outside of my hangover, the reason I didn't freak out when I saw this headless woman was because around 30 years ago, the world had changed. People started being born that looked genetically altered. The cause of this is unknown however it's said that some virus hit the planet that scientists couldn't, and still can't detect. These altered humans often had characteristics you'd find in a fairy tale or something similar. At first, people thought it was some kind of disease. Because of that, they contained the Altered Humans, Altmans for short, in a base far away from normal civilization. Only in the beginning were people okay with this but after about 5 years of that, we all began to learn there was nothing we could do about the Altmans being born. They were born at an increasing rate as well. Out of 10 babies, 6 of them were Altman. This meant that in about 100 years, Altman would be more common than human. With that in mind, people started to not treat them as a stigma and opened them up to society. By the time I was born, people had already established them into society. My parents never liked Altman and was glad I wasn't born one. They'd push that on me time and time again. There were always racist and my parents happened to be the most racist among racist. It was annoying to say the least. I would mention some of the insults they said but I'd feel sick doing it, so I wont. By the way, when the first cat girl was born, japan went crazy and she was idolized immediately. That's a tale for later however.

That brings me back this soft body pressed up against me. This was a dulluhan. One of those guys clad in knight armor while holding their head in one arm and holding the reins of their horse in the other. Of course modern dulluhan doesn't do such things, I have seen a few before that rode motorcycles. That's probably a close enough comparison as any. So to make a long story short, this was normal. My boss had a head of a smug looking cat and Max looked just like a bloodhound. He had the fur and everything. The only thing that separated Max and a normal bloodhound was the fact that he could talk, walk on two legs, and had the capacity to do more work more efficiently than most other normal looking people. He also had fingers and thumbs. Outside of that he was a bloodhound in office clothes.

I couldn't really tell if the dulluhan was awake or not. Mainly because her face was nowhere to be found. I'm not sure if it was buried under something in the room or hiding in a place I just couldn't turn my head to. It's not like I had anywhere to be but it was getting kind of awkward snuggling with a stranger.

"Hey...uhm. Are you awake?" The body would move in response. She would move her hand across my chest to my other shoulder and pulled herself up so that the white mist that came out her neck blew into my face. Maybe it was her version of a kiss. She then moved herself to sit up and I only now realized what I had done. Her body was..well she was hot. Her curvature was properly proportioned and every bit of her was perky and youthful. She was definitely younger then me but hopefully not by much. Once I sat up and saw the rest of the body I had no business having the pleasure of sleeping with the night before, I looked around the room to scan for a head. My room was a complete mess. Ripped clothing, tissues, beer cans and liquor bottles filled the floor. Some of it was my clothing and some of it was hers so I came to the conclusion that she ripped up both since I can't rip clothes apart...not like that anyway. I don't drink beer so that was probably hers although the liquor was definitely mine. I'm a little sad that I didn't even get to experience it. That and a few other things. Regardless, I now have a problem on my hands and I needed a solution.