Superstore 3: We need sign language

With clothes down, we now need to go get something for her to write on and other hygiene things. First I needed to use the bathroom.

"Hey. I have to go to the restroom. I'll be back in a sec." She just waved at me and I left her in the medicine aisle. On my way to there I ran into some woman with a huge purse. Of course she happened to bump into me and of course she dropped it. All her items spilled out and I had to help her pick it up. Her pocketbook/wallet slid a few ways away. She didn't seem to notice so I walked over to pick it up only to have my hand stepped on. It didn't hurt that bad but to get them off of me, I nonchalantly said.

"Ouch, you should move your foot." I looked up to see a guy grinning at me. All of a sudden I felt like this was bad news. First of all I didn't know the guy. He had a short caesar cut and baggy inappropriate clothes. By inappropriate, I mean he had a naked woman on his shirt. Tits and all, it was hard to look at him truth be told. I also didn't know him and the rest of his attire spelled criminal. I averted my eyes to the woman as the guy didn't seem to want to move his foot. She had finished picking up her stuff but seemed frozen stiff. Like a large dear caught looking at headlights. I couldn't help but think about why she couldn't do something useful like call the police or something. I had to handle this alone.

"How about you let go of the wallet bitch." The guy said. I didn't like being called a bitch by anybody. It irritated me to a boiling point very quickly...and I wasn't just going to let it go.

"I think you are misunderstood me. I wasn't asking you. I was telling you to move your foot, and if you don't move it in the next 3 seconds, I'm going to move it for you."

"Maybe I need to motivate you." The guy said as he began to grind his shoe onto my hand. Internally I began counting as he used my hand as a stepping stool. I tried to calm myself but it wasn't quite working. 1. I told Fate I would be right back. 2. I shouldn't waste my time with this guy. 3. Fuck it. Since he so graciously stepping on my hand, he probably didn't expect my other fist to go for his crotch he neglected to protect. I didn't hold back with my punch and it was enough to get him off my dominant hand. He hunched down obviously in pain and it seemed like he was about to say a 'B' word again but I was already standing up. By the time he tried to say something my knee flew into his jaw fast enough to knock him on his butt. I then walked over to him and quickly stepped on his hands that was not holding his crotch. His jaw was red and his eyes were watery but I didn't care. I needed for him to fear me so that he wouldn't try to come back for revenge. I pushed my foot in hard causing him to wail in pain.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch again you stupid piece of filth." I grind my foot a bit to get my point across but he seemed to understand as he quickly nodded his head. Even though he probably only agreed to get me to stop, I felt satisfied and my rage dissipated for now. I let the guy go and he quickly scurried away, tripping because of his sagging pants in the process. The woman thanked me a few times before turning and walking away. When she turned around I noticed a long thing furry tail coming from her butt. The woman wasn't particularly gorgeous or anything, in fact, she was one of those elderly ladies that you'd find anywhere. Still, the way her tail moved was rather cute. She was a cute old lady so I'm glad I helped her. I found myself alone once again and placed my hands in my pockets. Only then I realized that I needed to go to the restroom worse than I had to before.

Once I was out, I sighed as I made Fate wait a rather long time. I can imagine her shoving promise number one in my face again. "Is this really the best of your ability?" or something along those lines. It made me want to hurry up and get back to her. I walked myself back to the medicine aisle only to not see Fate there. I then walked down the next few aisles hoping to see her but to no avail. Eventually I found her but not in a way I wanted to see. Her back was against a wall with a guy in front of her with his hands on the wall. He was trying to pick her up. Of course she couldn't respond because we didn't get the paper yet so she had a hard time communicating with him. She was trying to make some hand gestures but he didn't seem to even give them the time of day. Before I knew it, I found myself walking over to them.

Once I saw the guys face, some weird feeling came over me. It was the same guy with the caesar as before. He turned to me and the forcefulness he had towards Fate had vanished. I was pretty sure he started sweating and he immediately moved from Fate making her no longer trapped by his arms. She quickly walked over to my side and I threw an arm around her shoulder.

"Didn't learn your lesson huh? First you try to steal from an old lady and now you try to touch my girl? Maybe I'll make sure you don't have any kids this time...or you can run. I'll let you decide." Fate didn't move at all when I was saying all this. She just put her hands together in front of her...she was almost too still. Regardless the guy looked as us for a second before turning around a running away saying "Damn it" as if it was a war cry. Seeing that my tactic of scaring him was correct, I was suddenly getting hugged by Fate. I was a little lost for words so I just held her back. I don't know if I just really didn't like that guy or I didn't like the thought of him touching Fate but I knew one thing for sure, This was definitely worth it. This situation also made me realize something. Fate couldn't really communicate without something to write on, if she ever couldn't write because we were in a bad situation, I don't know how I would communicate with her. We needed to have an alternate way of communicating that wasn't slow or vague. But right now this was enough. After it finally got awkward, we decided to continue with our shopping. Hopefully nothing else would happen and today would end peacefully.