Club 2: Angry?

Fate was there for some reason. She placed her hand in my shoulder and rubbed it a little. I couldn't tell how she was feeling because I couldn't see her face. Given how she placed her hand on my shoulder, I can guess that she was concerned. She then pulled put her notepad and started writing. "What happened?"

I sigh and explain about the caesar guy from before. How they ruined my car and got in a fight. Fate took her hand off my shoulder and went to hug me gently. So she really was worried huh...Then she started squeezing me and it hurt a little but it was understandable. Then she started crushing me. "Ow! H-Hey! Fate! That hurts? I get it so calm down alright? You were worried."

Fate stopped crushing me and started writing on her notepad in a more aggressive manner. "What? Worried is an understatement! What if something happened to you!? How did even fight so many people? I don't want to be left alone anymore. I know I promised you to take care of me but you have to take care of yourself as well. Okay?"

I just sort of looked away but then I felt hands on my cheeks and I was forced to look in her direction. "Fine...I'll try to do better from now on." She then pulled my head to her bosom and I just let her. She then let go of me and I left my head on her for a while. She started writing something else, something that sent a shiver down my spine. It said, "If you do something like that again, I'll just have to go everywhere you go at all times to make sure nothing like this happens again."

I took my head off of her and looked at her. "Y-you don't mean that right? Don't you go to school or something? Or have other friends you hang out with?" Fate started writing again. "Maybe I'll get a leash so I can bring you along with me?" Huh? I mean she did seem like the proactive type in bed but is she possibly a sadist? Why is my face hot? I'm not into that kind of thing! I slap my cheeks hard to make them red and Fate jumped a little. "Don't worry about it. I won't do anything reckless again." Fate just held my hand after that and I stood up. "Well we should go home now. I'm in no condition to be out right now." Once that was said, she helped me up and out the club. We said our goodbyes to Laila before leaving. Fate forced her way into the drivers seat meaning I had to be a passenger. Just getting in my car made me angry again but I convinced myself not to think about it.

Honestly my day was a little too eventful for my well-being. Tomorrow I'll head to work and explain that I cannot do any heavy lifting or anything strenuous. I also need to ask Max about some things about Altman. Even though I knew quite a few of them, I never lived with one before.