Superstore 1: Promise Number 1

Promise number one was pretty tough in it's own right. It demanded a lot of attention from me. At first I thought it was vague but once she got into detail about it...well I wish it stayed vague.

I decided to take us to a superstore that had everything in it since she had nothing right now. She was even borrowing my underwear that didn't fit her at all. They were a bit tight in the importance places. If it weren't for my baggy clothes choice, I would have probably left her at the apartment. Well anyway, we had to drive to the superstore. I asked her if she could drive before we got in my car and she responded with writing of course.

"How do you think we got to your house without getting in an accident?" I just shrugged to say.

"My superior driving skills?" If she had a head she would definitely be shaking it right now. So we got in my car and I realize something we didn't touch on yet. She was on her last sheet of paper but since we were going to buy more I decided that asking wouldn't hurt.

"Wait so can you smell?" She'd just write back. "Yes, the mist touches the scent and I can pick out the smells." I grinned a little and said "Sorry about that then." She then started writing but stopped only to turn her body towards me and hit me a few times. She then rolled down the window and started fanning the air. I could only laugh.

It was just coming off Autumn so it was getting rather cold outside. She had to roll the window back up but warned me not to do it again. I decided to ignore her for now. The car ride was mostly quiet...at least between me and her. We lived in the city so there was a lot of road rage and yelling, I wasn't going to go down like a bitch or anything so I did my fair share of yelling as well. Anyone who lived here had done it once or twice if they drove around regularly. Actually even if you walked, you probably yelled at some asshole that almost ran you over before. Regardless, it was a common practice when getting around so I was sure Fate was use to it.

Eventually we arrived at the super store and it was as crowded as it normally was and just like always, there were all types of people there and it was very easy to get lost. That being said I felt a hand on my hand and instinctively pulled it away as I thought there was a robber on me. It was just Fate however, even without eyes I could tell she was beaming at me. She pulled out a folded piece of paper. Apparently she decided it to save it. I read it again and sighed.

"You promised you would take care of me with the best of your ability." Promise number 1, being shoved in my face with enough force to make me think she'd be an excellent olympic athlete. I just grabbed her hand that was not in my face and begin pulling her along just so that we would not lose each other. That really was the only reason. It wasn't intimate and people didn't look at us saying "Aww that's cute." So...I just wanted to make it a point.

We were there to buy clothes, hygienic equipment, food, and a toaster. I didn't have one so we needed to buy one. Well she needed me to have one. She also needed to get another notepad and some writing tools. Eventually we needed to develop some kind of sign language or just learn sign language because reading her stuff was getting tiresome and paying for it made me realize how tiresome it was. Anyway, We decided that the clothes would be the lightest and easiest to carry around. Sadly, I soon found out I should have let her shop alone...