Home 7: I need to go to work

On the way back I could feel the wound getting less and less painful. It was healing pretty fast but that was nothing new for me. I always healed fast...and I guess that was part of the reason why I was able to be so 'active' as I was when I was younger. Fate was focused on driving so we couldn't really communicate but I didn't mind. Still, I had a feeling she was worried by the way she was driving. It seemed it was kind of rushed and I would have been worried for my car had it not been knifed down earlier. Anyway, I called out to her. "Hey Fate...if your worried...I'm healing your pretty fast. I should be fine by the time we get home." She didn't even move a muscle. That started making feel a little nervous to be perfectly honest.

Just as I thought, when we made it home I was pretty much healed, all that remained was the scar. Spidersilk is amazing... Once we walked inside, Fate clung on to me and I had a sudden sense of déjàvu. I found her hand reaching under my clothes up to where my scar was and her fingers ran over the rough part of it before rising higher. I quickly grabbed her wrist through my clothes before she got too frisky.

"Fate no! I have work tomorrow and I prefer not to be exhausted when I get there." Of course she didn't listen and she used her 'real' strength to push her hand higher. I didn't want to give up but she was touching a very delicate place and I though if I started resisting anymore she might become worse so... "Hey! We should eat and shower first right? I'm pretty hungry and I want to make sure all the blood is washed off..." Fate stopped her advances and let me go. I just sighed with relief  since I bought myself some time. With that, a shower was first while Fate decided that she'd cook for tonight. Once I had all my clothes off I looked down at my naked body to see if any marks besides the scar was there. I wasn't bruised or cut anywhere else. I didn't feel light headed so no head trauma or lack of blood. This meant I was pretty much perfectly healthy. Whatever Fate was cooking smelled incredibly good as I started to smell it while I was in the shower. It made me want to hurry up and get out so I quickly washed any remaining blood off me and quickly dried myself off. After getting some cloth shorts and a t-shirt on, I left the bathroom and saw that the food was ready. The plan I came up with was try to eat as fast as possible and get to bed before Fate could get her hands on me. So after I ate I went to watch some TV because I was bored, it wasn't late enough for me to go to sleep, and TV was there. While I was comfortably watching TV alone, Fate moved to sit right next to me and started cuddling against me. It was fine since it didn't seem like she was going to do anything else so I minded my business. Only after a few minutes of sitting there did I realize what she was doing, her fog was aiming in my face and my body started to get a little hot in various places. To get my mind off of it. "Hey Fate, do you know sign language?" Fate made some kind of hand gesture that I never seem before so I assume that it was yes and that she was trying to see if I knew it as well. Sadly I did not. "Ah, I was just asking because I though that we should learn it if you  didn't but since you did...maybe you can teach me?" Fate raised her body in away as if she was surprised by my words. She then moved to sit on my lap and hugged around me tightly. Since she didn't have a head, she didn't block my view but her fog was in my face so that was just as distracting. Her fog does really replicate what a head would do for her at an impressive resemblance. She was clinging on me to tightly for me to pry her off, trust me, I tried. I figured I must have made her really happy.  Since I realized TV time was nearing its end with Fate on me, I decided to turn it off. Fate took this as a sign as it was bedroom time and quickly made her way up into my shirt until it was off. She then took off her top and..well...I guess I was going to be tired tomorrow morning. Me telling her I have work tomorrow didn't stop her at all. It may have even encouraged her.