Home 2: The problem and the solution

I had a few problems with my current situation and most of them were about the dulluhan. The easy solution to all of them would be to find out exactly what happened last night. I'll tell you right now that it was all a complete blur to me. Luckily it was a Saturday and someone who was likely at the last place I remember being was with me. All I have to do was ask her what happened last night...but why couldn't I ask her? She could hear me so her head was nearby somewhere...probably...right?

"Hey where's your head?" She'd jump as if startled by my sudden question. She'd then point at me, make this wide arching motion with her hand as if throwing something and then...oh god.
"I threw it and it exploded when I hit the ground?!" She'd look startled again but this time is was probably because I suddenly raised my voice. It was a decision I soon regretted as my head decided to give me a sharp pain as a result. I grabbed my head in pain as she quickly denied my assumption by shaking her hands and frantically made and 'x' sign with her arms. It seemed as though she couldn't speak making head finding a higher priority. The dulluhan girl didn't do anything else so I had to ask again.
"So where is it?" She'd sit there for a second before suddenly getting up and going to a her purse. There she pulled out a pen and paper while I admired her body. It made me regret drinking so heavily last night. If she slept with drunk me then sober me would have definitely scored last night. I'll stop mentioning it...but it was annoying that I couldn't remember what we did last night.

She brought back a pen and paper and started writing. She wrote at an incredible speed. I was starting to wonder if she was writing actual words before she suddenly stopped and handed me what she was writing on. It wasn't just a a single slip of paper. It was a notepad. Quite a few pages were ripped out and I figured that was the key to finding out what happened. First I wanted to read the note though. It said; "I told you last night. I was born without one. I had a feeling you were going to forget."

So at this point I pretty much ruined my chances at another night with this girl. It felt as though she might have told me a lot of important things last night but I couldn't remember a single one. Even the one she just mentioned didn't come to mind. So I lied.
"Oh! Yeah...yeah...I do remember that. How could I forget? Last night was pretty crazy right? We even had sex right?" Even though I knew, I still wanted to confirm it. The way she reacted to the question was enough of an answer. She was about to write before showing me what looked like a hickey on her neck and pointed to me with her pen. She then showed me a few more spots of proof. Some...no...a lot of proof was on the bed I was sitting on. I had to stop her from pointing at things or we would be here all day.

She started writing again before I could say anything. I'd feel wrong for saying something while she was writing. It felt like I would be cutting her off. Once she finished writing after taking her notepad back, she showed it to me again.
"You don't remember anything do you? You didn't seem like you were in your right mind. Do you at least remember our three promises?" I just looked at her blankly since I didn't want to say out loud that I had no idea what she was talking about. The way she moved her body, I could imagine her sighing. She then began writing and I started to realize that I probably should really stop getting wasted.