"Lu-" Luhan stood up and walked away before Baekhyun could even finish his sentence.

"He'll be fine. You know how he is" Minseok said "he overreacts a lot...but can you tell me what you're hiding?"

Baekhyun stared at Minseok's hand. His index and pinky doing some weird finger dance while the ring and middle finger are crossed. Minseok wore a ring that had someone's name on it. He started wearing it a few months ago. He wouldn't tell who's name it was or the significance of the ring.

"Yeah. I will when you tell me about your ring" i poked the pink haired males finger.

"Fine" Minseok said. He unlaced his middle and ring fingers and twisted the ring off, handing it to me. I examined it and brought it closer to my face so i could read the name engraved in the metal.

It said "CHEN" and on the inside was "031317"

"Who's Chen? And what does 031317 symbolize?" i asked.

"Chen is my boyfriend and 031317 is the day we got together and if you look on the other side of the ring it says 122316 which is the day we met. Chen's real name is Jongdae but he likes Chen for some reason, the same way i like Xuimin but you two insist on calling me Minseok" Minseok chuckled "anyways we got the ring a day after we got together. His says "Seok" since Xuimin and Minseok were too long and it has the same dates on it as mine."

I smiled "i never thought of you as a romantic." Minseok rolled his eyes and took his ring back "i'm not, anyways it your turn to spill the beans."

Baekhyun sighed and stared at his other best friend for a while. He tried to play it cool by shrugging and just saying "i'm pregnant" before looking away and staring at the dot drown by a marker on the table.

Minseok gasped "are you really?!"

I slowly nodded "but don't-"

"I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE" he yelled causing people, including Chanyeol to look. Our eyes met and he narrowed his. I quickly looked away and slapped a hand over Minseok's mouth "shut up dumbass!"

"Oh right right!" Minseok took a deep breathe before continuing "are you sure? Did you go to the doctors?"

"Yeah...she confirmed it."

"A-are you going to keep it?"

"I wasn't. Hyuna talked me into it."

"Did you tell Chan."

"Sort of."

"What do you mean?"

"Hyuna told him. Just know he doesn't care and he blames me."

"Can i punch a bitch?"

"Don't cause a scene."

Minseok frowned and slammed his hand on the table "don't cause a scene my ass! He has no right to blame you for everything! Its also his fault. Maybe he doesn't pay attention in Sex Ed or health class but it takes 2 to tango!"

I shrugged and the bell rang "don't tell, Lu yet. I want to tell him and don't run your yap to anyone else got it?"

"Lips are sealed" Minseok pressed his lips together. We walked out of the cafeteria together.

People still stared but this time they whispered. It made me feel weird and even more insecure than i already am.

I sat in the back of my first class and stared straight ahead, anxiously waiting for the teacher to begin his teachings.

Girls whispered up front, some glancing at me and then whispering again. Way to make it obvious.

Suddenly someone sat in the seat beside mine. I glanced at the person and saw that it was one of the most gossipy girls here. Dahyun.

She slapped her hand on my desk "i heard everything you said in the cafeteria. And. I'm think about announcing your cute little secret to the whole school" she smiled brightly and pulled her phone out "don't you just love the power of technology?"

Oh the power of technology
DAHYUN MY BAE WHY MUST YOU BE AN ANTAGONIST???