35 ~ 'Ramen and something so heavenly about a kiss in the rain'

My heartbeat is steady, no more fancy that a ticking clock or an acorn falling from a mighty oak. Vibrant splashes of colour bursts in my mind, my lips memorising each movement, recognising his lips from last time. But this time we're both aware of it. Both sharing it. It's him that creates the warmth in my soul, him that fills me full of love and keeps the fire burning in my eyes.

There is something so heavenly about a kiss in the rain, a tender moment that just won't wait. It is that burst of love that is expressed, not caring if the water soaks through to chill the fur.
Light from the street lights stream into the area. He gazes down into my eyes, his emerald orbs transfix mine. With a faint chuckle he reaches towards my neck, pulling my hood over my face shielding me from the rain. The remainder of the drops quench the scattered puddles at our feet.

Cupping my cheeks in both paws he says to me "I fancy some noodles, know any good places?" Adding on "I'm not leaving you tonight" his whispered tone causes the hairs on my neck to stand, "shall we take our leave?" I ask him in my usual tone. We decide upon a paw in paw connection without any words.

I take him to a personal favourite 'Ramen restaurant' the aroma beckoning us in to the counter front, where we take a seat upon the high stools. I've always enjoyed watching the chef prepare the dish right in front of me. "Y/n, how lovely to see you! Oh? And you've brought a special friend I see" folding his dish cloth over one arm facing us. His accent barely discrete. I flash him a wide grin as we both lean over the counter, performing a pawhake consisting of many paw movements. "The house special will be perfect for weather such as this"
Nick leans in towards me, "I have no complaints to that" I can see in his eyes he's hungry, almost like a longing for the noodles. "Sounds like just the thing"

I watch eagerly as he slices each vegetable and cooks the meat and fish with utter precision. Swaying in my seat I feel something soft brush against my tail. Swishing against again, we soon become in sync, our tails coiling around, intertwining. I rest my head on his shoulder, his falling lightly on top of mine. I'm so distracted that I don't notice the chef hold up a portable camera, that it isn't until the flash pulls me back into reality, quickly looking at him he hides it behind his back, pulling an innocent look of confusement. Nick seems to have noticed, as he smirks, "I'll have a copy for myself" the two laughing with one another. I scratch the back of my head, 'damn I really need to pay more attention'.