26 ~ 'Force implied from impact'

In the forest the sky vanishes almost completely, only a few fragments of blue remain. Trees thick and old, roots that were twisted. And unnatural, choking mist that swirled and sprawled on the forest floor was the first thing that spoke of a strange sort of wrongness. The firm ground gives way to a marsh of tall reeds, the soil submersed in water. She continues to pursue forwards, evading hanging branches. Fresh paw prints on the soil, she does take into account they could be there to divert her. 

The colour of the moss on the stones is kelp-like, almost slipping she steadies herself. She's cunning, knows how to act in situations like this, although, she would normally be the one running, getting away from a bothersome situation. Then again she's had her fair share of tracking animals down.

She freezes instantly when voices come from a few metres away, ears detecting the owners of the voice. 'Did they leave empty handed?' She questions herself, as she can only see two of them. She jumps as cautiously as she can not to attract attention, paws gripping onto the branch above her, hauling her body up onto the branch. On all fours, crawling higher across. The darkness enshrouding the trees more, acting as a cloak to hide her. There was a cold burning to her rage, 'perhaps I should end it quickly... Then again, why the hell should I? They never gave us that pleasure'

Curling her paws, adrenaline coursing through her veins. eyes following every of their movements, each breath changing the slightest fraction.

She acts.

Swooping down, bucking her legs towards to the firsts head. "GAH!" The force applied from impact jolts him back, wounds from the friction of the ground. Her back to the second one, he pulls out a taser, his other paw reaching for a knife. Split seconds after he darts towards her. She rotates her head inches, grabbing the dagger mid air, moving in a way that the taser collides with the others neck. And he's thrown back once again, his attempt to assist his partner foiled. His body shaking violently, a pale fluid spurting out his numb, chattering lips.
Eyes lit up, teeth showing, in the from of a devilish grin. They were quite skilled in combat, against someone more accustomed to street fighting they'd have a fair chance. Not with her, skill is simply one aspect.

All her fights now usually end quick. This one is no exception. Expecting more of a fight, she had the element of surprise, her attacks were flawless. Though she did somewhat get vengeance for herself and those animals from back then. She would have gladly ended them, death I immanent. She's changed a lot. Plus the obvious factor she would get in a lot of trouble for murder, since they did know she was going after them.

Droplets of rain fall into the tree leaves, flowing down into the forest. She stands with her face tilted upwards, feeling the sensation of the cold pellets of rain drop down her cheeks. Passed out animals either side of her. She takes it all in, exhaling loudly.

The screeching of the tires due to the rain. Doors opening in the distance, feet echo throughout the forest. Mud being thrown up, dredging.

"What... What happened?"