Chapter 96

Laksh POV

"Laksh, you're doing a good job. Kepp doing and Laksh please tell the dancers that the shoot will start soon." I smiled and nodded. „Sure sir."
I took the bottle and went inside the studio. I searched for the dancers and found them very quickly. "Okay guys. Your break is enough. The shoot will start very soon. I just want to check up if you know everything. So get up guys and show it to me." I started the song and they started to dance. "Straight Look Manisha!" Everyone was focused and concentrated and danced very well. "Well done guys. Let's do this on screen."
"They're ready sir." "Arun, they are ready! We can start to shoot. Everyone in postion!" After the countdown they started to dance and pulled out everything. I looked at everyone and was quite relaxed and relieved that noone or the most didn't do any big mistakes.
Finally back home I was back home and saw Ragini sitting on the sofa reading a book. "Ragini, I'm back." She looked up and smiled  at me and made me to smile automatically. "Laksh..." I went to her and kissed her forehead. "I'm hungry." "Go and fresh up I'll serve you the dinner." "Of course." With fast steps I went to the bathroom and made me fresh. I sat on the little dining table and looked at my wife serving me the food. "Don't stare at me Laksh." She laughed and touched my chin. "i think the time arrived very slowly Ragini." "What? Laksh I think you're damn hungry." "She didn't know what I meant but very soon she will know it. 

Ammapurna POV

I looked at the frame of the big family. The family photo that ranked in this beautiful big house. It was a new picture on the weddingday of Ragini and Laksh. I looked at the picture and smiled while looking at Laksh and Ragini. "I hope Laksh from bottom of my heart that you'll come back with my bahu here." I touched it and smiled lightly. "May god be with you all the time." I went away and went to the living room and saw the new album, the album of Ragini and Laksh's wedding and E-shoot. "Finally the album arrived. It looks so gorgeous." "Maa, what are you doing?" "Looking at the very new arrived album of laksh and Ragini's wedding Parineeta." She sat beside me and looked with me the entire album.
„Annapurna." I looked up and saw my husband coming down the stairs. "Where have you been?" "I had a lot of work Annapurna but leave it. I have to talk to you." "Yes, I'll come right now." I stood up and gave the album to Parineeta. With fast steps I went to the room. "Annapurna, i saw today our son Laksh." My eyes got wide and tears were flowing down my cheeks. "Did you talk to him?" "No. I don't know why. I think I was nervous." "It's okay... I am happy that you saw Laksh and what about Ragini?" "No, she wasn't there." "Hmm..." 

Laksh POV

"Thank you sir." "I should thank you Laksh for this good quality of your work." "Thanks a tone." I looked at Ragini who was asking with her  expression. I showed her to wait. "Laksh I hope you will continue with this work and dedication." "You can trust me sir I will keep doing it." "Superb! And Laksh for the completed project you'll get your salary very soon and I got few production houses who wants you as a choreographer and I'm sure there will be more." I looked at him and couldn't believe it all. I just smiled and nodded.
"Ragini! Ragini!" I was back home running and searching for Ragini to tell her these good news. "Ragini!" "Laksh I'm here! Is everything okay?" "Ragini!" I ran to her and lifted my wife and turned around. "Laksh!" She laughed and was lightly confused. "Ragini. The time has come." "Laksh..." "Yes. The project is over. My salary will be so there and the best..." I took the different different files and shoes it her, "I got so many choices... look. They all want me for their next project or movie a choreographer and this me!" "Laksh." Her eyes sparkled more and a tear dropped down her cheek. I wiped it away and showed her not to cry. "I'm so proud of you Laksh. I'm so happy." She hugged me and all of a sudden she gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Omg my wife gave me a kiss?! What?" She gave me a hit and nodded in a disbelieve and went from there. I ran behind her and hold her hand and pulled her back. "Laksh!" "I love you too." She smiled and looked into my eyes. I moved more closer to her till my nose touched hers. "You caught the first star." I opened my eyes and saw her smiling while her eyes were closed. "There are more to come Laksh. And someday you will achieve instead of a star an award. I'm so sure about it." She smiled and just took a slight breath. "You're my saviour. Thank you for trusting me and..." "Pshht." I felt her führt on my lips and got a shiver. "Why this all? I love you and that's enough to come along with you to stay together and show the world that we belong together even after 7 lives." I looked at her and just hugged her.

Durga Prasad POV

"Maa! Adarsh ji! Bade baba! Uttara! Jajji ji! Jaja ji!" I looked up from my news paper and turned to the door where Parineethas voice echoed in this big house. I stood up and went out of the room and saw Parineetha looking for us. "Come here!" "Parineetha? What happened?" Adarsh was by her side and looked concerned. „Nothing just look there." I couldn't see anything and went down the stairs. Annapurna joined me and we were looking at each other. "Laksh..." I looked at the door and saw my son and my bahu standing there with their suitcases. Their smile told me everything. Annapurna went faster and touched her sons and Bahus cheek. "Ragini..." "Look! My bahu and my son are finally back! God blessed us. Parineetha go and take the dhaal." "Ji maa." I stood there and looked at the whole scenario. After she welcomed them both they entered in our house. Laksh looked at me with a new attitude. An attitude of being proud and I liked it. „Welcome back." "Thank you baba. Ragini come lets take blessing from them." They cake to us and we blessed them. He looked at me and without waiting I hugged my son. "I hope that I did everything right." "Baba... Maa... I hope that This will make you happy."

I'm damn sorry guys. I didn't expect it that tho would happen. I fell down from the stairs and my feet got hurt. I was only active on insta and I'm extremely sorry🤦🏽‍♀️❤️ please forgive me