Chapter 6

Ragini POV

I opened slowly my eyes. The sun was shining and the light of the sun was in my room. I tried to get up but failed hardly. This is everyone's weakness. Everyone hates to get up in the morning and me, Ragini Gadodia, too. I tried again and this was a success. I went to the bathroom and made the things what every human does. After that I went to the pooja room. I took blessings from Ganesha. Pls Ganesha I want a good day full of success. I'm trying my lifetime to get this. And please be kind. I don't want to see him. After I prayed to Ganesha I took blessings from my elders ate something and went out of the house.
I was inside the academy. In a room. The master was there. He looked at everyone very strictly. Few minutes only to start the lesson and Uttara wasn't here. I looked at the clock. I think she is at home and was taking rest. The lesson started.
"Can I talk to you Ms Gadodia?" "Sure Master." I went to him the lesson ended very fast. I wanted to go when he wanted to talk to me. "Ms Gadodia. I'm very impressed about your music knowledge. Can I ask you a question? What's your mother name?" When I heard mother I looked into his grey eyes. "Her name is Shomi Gadodia. But she is no more here." "Yes I know. Shomi was an excellent student. She knew everything. Her knowledge was like yours." He made a warm smile. I smiled back. "I think your mother is very proud of you. She was the best student. Did you know that? " I was shocked at this moment. Maa didn't tell me." "it's okay Ms Gadodia but please never give up. Very glad to have the next Gadodia." I just nodded with a smile. I took blessing and went out of the room. Happiness and sadness was in me. Happiness that she also learnt here and sadness that she never told me. But I think she always wanted to tell me but...

Laksh POV

"But you are not good at all, Soumya." I looked at her angrily. The always listened girl is no one listening to me. I went to her and stood in front of her. She looked at me like I was a ghost. Yeah her expression was like that, sorry! "Soumya it's the fourth time you made the same mistake. Is something? What's up?!" Her eyes filled lots of tears. I couldn't do anything I can't console anyone. I just step back. Ritik ran to her and took her out of the hall. I just looked at them.
I sat down and started my songs on. I closed my eyes. Abruptly she was there in my mind. Our first meet. That went very wrong.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

I remembered the bike drive. Our silence. How I searched for her when she went inside.

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

I smiled when I have to think about her. I hate that! But I couldn't! She was here in my mind. I saw her. She wore a beautiful long blue dress. She came to me. I started to walk very slowly. Her hair was opened. A little necklace and two simple earrings were completing her look.

tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

I looked at her. She looked gorgeous.  With her innocent smile she looked down. I put my finger on her kin and made her to look at me. Her big brown beautiful eyes were sparkling.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

We started to dance slowly. My hand on her waist. Her hand on my chest. We looked at each other.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

I twirled her and made her fall in my arm. she looked at me for the last time and like a ghost she wasn't  there.

"LAKSH!LAKSH! MAAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING. COME OUT OF YOU PARADISE." Abruptly I switched off the song and looked in Ritik eyes. He was full of anger. "Man what's that?" I'm calling your name since three minutes!" "Sorry. I was just thinking..." He intercepted me with a no. "You're dreaming Lucky! What's going on." He moved with his eyebrows and winked. The naughty Ritik was there. I stood up. My face was normal I tried to be because inside my heart a strange feeling was there but I didn't want to show it. "Lucky you can tell it to me? Is there anyone new in your life and you can't forget the person?" I didn't made anything. I just walked to the door. "Nothing man. Just thinking about Soumya what happened? Is something?" I changed the topic. "She's alright. She has a breakup with her boyfriend. And because of that she couldn't concentrate on it. Wait why are you changing the topic? There is something!" I turned to him and said there is nothing walked out of the hall.
I think I have a problem. He'll fond out. About my strange feelings. I don't want these feelings and what was that before? I have to forget it! Very fast! The competition is in two months.
I searched for Soumya outside. She was sitting there and cried. I sat down and hugged her. I whispered sorry. She hugged me back tightly. "It's okay. I already forget it." And there was it. The same sentence Ragini said to me. I hate it. I hate it! I hate that feel. I tried to forget her and concentrated  in Soumya.  Consoled her. She wiped her tears and smiled at me. I went with her into the hall.

Ragini POV

I went to the hall. Wanted to practice. I opened very slowly the door and there was he. Danced with the others. He was focused on his dance. His movements his body language his steps were just perfect. Yes perfection. I closed the door behind me and took out the sitar. Suddenly the music was off. I looked at them. "I think it's enough for today." It was none other than Laksh.  "Yes I think so." The girl, what's her name again? Ahh Soumya agreed. She took her things and went out with Ritik.  Laksh was the last one. Am I right or wrong? Is he walking very slowly? I looked at the sitar and started playing. I sang the song.

Laksh POV

She was there. I knew it! She came inside took the sitar and sat down.  I just stopped the music and said to them that this practice is enough. They went and I was here with her. I wanted to listen her sweet voice. She started to play the sitar after that she started singing. I closed my eyes and smiled. I opened again and looked at her. She looked stunning today! Lord! When I see her men I have these heartbeat! I couldn't control it! I'm done! I just took these things and went out of the hall. I have to forget her and her voice just everything. I have to block Ragini.

Precap:Ritik talks to Laksh

As always I tried my best peepz♥ hopefully you liked the little daydream of our Lucky. And don't forget to comment and to give a big star and I try my best for uploading loooots of luveee♥♥♥