Chapter 1

A girl was standing at the temple and prayed for her favourite god Ganesha. She was wearing a beautiful red orange traditional salwar with simple earrings and two bangels. She slowly opened her eyes, smiled at Ganesha and whispered " Please Ganesha bless me."

~At the same time at MM~

"Where is he? He didn't eat and went out!" "Jiji don't worry. He will eat." They are in the kitchen and making breakfast for the family. "Maaaaa I'm hungry!!!" A beautiful girl came in the kitchen. She walks straight to Sujata, her mom. "I'm late come on. I have to eat and you know I am hungry like a bear and Laksh bhai is coming to kill me. Faaaster maa" She grinned at her. Sujata replied just with a hmm. "UTTARAAAAA! Come here! You're dead. It's not funny." The voice came from the living room. "He is there maa." Sujata made toast and gave it to her daughter. Sujata, Annapurna and Uttara went out of the kitchen and there he was. He was wet. His hair his shirt and his jeans. His body we visible. The structure of his and were visible. From his hair dropped few drops of water. "What was that. I was ready and this came there and put a bucket of water on me. Very funny." He grinned. Of course sarcastically. "it's my pleasure Bhai." With these words she ran out of the house before he could do something to her.
" I'll be ready in few minutes. Have to change my clothes. Sorry ma." He went upstairs and ran in his room and searched for good looking shirt and jeans. He got ready. He went to the kitchen took a apple and went also out of the house.

She walked. She was nervous but at the same time happy. She got it.

Flashback
"Ladooo! Come here." She comes there. It was her dadi ma. "What is dadi ma?" She was confused. Her dadi ma put her a sweet in her mouth. "You are selected betaa" it was her dad. Shekar. "Wh.. wha..what?" She realised few seconds later that she was selected at the music academy. She just closed her eyes and said thanks to her favourite Lord Ganesha.
Flashback ends
She looked into the sky and smiled. She walked to the academy and waited for her new friend. "Raginii!" She turned and looked at the person. It was Uttara. They hugged.