Chapter 29

Ragini POV

I sat down on his bike. I placed very slowly my hand on his shoulder. I looked straight to the street. He started to drive. He was fully concentrated on driving. I had to revise what happened before. The closeness between us. His warm breath. His intense look. I had to smile. How his hand was on my waist. How our nose touched. I looked away and looked again straight to the street. But I knew he meant someone else. And in these seconds I felt so lonely. Why not me!?
After 20 min drive we arrived there. "Okay let's go! What do you need?" We walked together. I looked at him up. "Vegetables of course and chocolates!" I grinned at him. Yes I needed chocolate. We entered the market. "Ragini.. I have a question." I looked at him. "Yeah ask!" I smiled at him. He was silence and looked around. "Laksh ask!?" He concentrated again. "Ehm yeah ... why ... oh its not so important!" I looked at him and waved my hands. "You wanted to ask me something so you have to ask me now." He just waved his hand to a not important and walked faster. I stared to walk faster to. He went inside the super market. "Laksh please... ask.... I hate this." I touched his hand. "When I drove you smiled. Are you in love!?" This was the matter! What should I answer!? I was in love!? But I couldn't tell him. He was in love with someone else. I looked at him. "Laksh no I'm not in love." I whispered it so that nobody could hear our conversation. I took some vegetables. After we paid we went outside. "Are you sure Ragini?" His look was so intense. I tried to be normal. "Yeah sure Laksh!" After he sat down on the bike I sat down. He started to drive. "Ragini... If you're in love..." I interrupted him. "Yes I'll tell you."
Not. Never. How could I tell him that I was in love with him! Damn! He was in love with someone else. I looked straight the street and tried to forget it but how could I!? Mr Laksh Maheshwari was in love with someone else. This girl was damn lucky! I tried to hide my sadness. He could look me into the mirror like before. I looked away from  the street. Trying to forget the Laksh. Trying to forget my love. I tried to be only his good friend. I had to hide my feelings.

Laksh POV

We were at her home. She cooked. I tried to help her. Tried! I had to cut onion. And we all know: cutting onion means also crying. She was in dadi maas room to look at her. She came back into the kitchen and saw a crying Laksh. "Laksh! Oh god! Don't cry!" Her sarcasm was just too good. She came to me and touched my shoulder. "Don't cry. Your love will come." When she said this I had a little flash.
She wasn't in love with anyone but I knew that she lied. I'll find out.
"Laksh. Are you again in your thoughts and thinking about your love?" She winked. For the first time I saw her winking and how cute that was. And yes Ragini I was thinking about my love. About you! Ragini I'll always think about you. You made me like that.
"No Ragu I was thinking about how I could cut onion without crying." I cut the onion and cried like a baby. She smiled at me. "Give me the knife. I gave it to her and she pushed me away and started to cut the few onions. I just wanted to take some breath and she was finished. How!? "Finished!" "Raguu?! Tell me was there anyone who helped you!?" "Oh yes! Look there! He helped me. Mr gulaab the ghost." We laughed.
At the donner table dadi maa sat there. She looked at us. We stood there and hoped that she loved our dish. Hello!? We made it!
"Laksh beta, did you do that?" She looked at me softly. "No dadi maa. We cooked together." I looked at Ragini who focused only on her dadi maa. "Very tasty.  Laksh, Ladoo very tasty!" We looked at each other and smiled. She ate her dish till the end and I helped her again in her room.
"Laksh beta..." she stopped me. I tuned to her. "Come." "Laksh beta... you're such a caring person. I never saw Ladoo like that." I looked at her more concentrated. "After her mother's dead she tried to be alone. She didn't want to share her pain with us. She had a wall inside her heart that we couldn't break it." She focused on me and hold my hand tightly. "Laksh beta. After you came she had her sparkle again. The Ladoo I missed. You're the only one breaking the wall very slowly... I'm really thankful." She wiped her tears and smiled again. "She trusts you a lot Laksh... don't break that..." And there I realised that she meant everything not as a joke. I nodded. "Of course dadi ma." I took blessings and went outside the room.
You're the only one breaking the wall very slowly...
I went outside the roo. Very slowly. I was the only one...
She trusts you a lot Laksh... don't break that...
These sentences were completely in my mind. Forever. I stored it completely in my mind.
I saw Ragini with a very simple salwar in blue. Her hair was opened. Her dupatta flew in directions. She sat there and had her sitar. Looked at it carefully. She wanted to play but stopped. She put her sitar beside and got up.  She turned and looked at me. "There you are! You both had a long conversation!" She smiled at me. "Ragini..." she wanted to walk but stopped. Very slowly she turned. "I have to go now... so..." "it's okay Laksh. Thanks for coming." She smiled at me. I smiled back. I had to go now. I have to clear my mind...

I'm so so so sorry guys. A very late very very very late update.. I was so tired.. but don't worry I'll upload a very long chapter for you♥ have a nice weekend♥
Lots of love Maha♥