Chapter 84

Laksh POV

She looked at me. She didn't say anything but smiled lightly, blushed lightly. I tucked her hair behind her ear and felt that she stopped breathing. "Breath Ragini." She breathed and looked back to me. She tried to get up and I looked at her. I also got up and stared at her. She was looking down, a sudden change of her emotion and expression. "Thank you." She looked at me and smiled. "And now get ready." She went with a grace out of our room.
I sat there and looked at my wife how she served the breakfast to everyone. With a opened minded gesture she did it with ease.
"Ragini beta, you told me that you wanted to go somewhere." She looked st maa. "I wanted to go to an appointment. I have a job interview . I want to work so..." "why beta?" I looked at baba who asked it. "Baba, I want to do it. I want to..." "Beta we're rich. We don't need you. Adarsh, I, Ram and very soon Laksh, we're working for our family." "Baba, what are you telling? Of course she can work. What's the problem on it?" I got angry and was starring at him with a disbelief, went to Ragini and stood beside her. "It's her decision what she wants to do." "Baba, I want to be independent. Please." Mama stepped forward looked at Baba. "We can talk about this matter even later. First go to work." I looked at Ragini who was starring the ground. She felt uncomfortable so I just hold her and showed her without saying anything that I was beside her, that I would be her strength,that she wasn't all alone. She looked at me, smiled lightly, hold my hand more tightly and went to our room.

Ragini POV

I was starting the mirror,the self portrait of me and was really confused.
"You should always hear to elders, Ladoo."           Was it right? Of course, why not!? But in that case? I wanted to be independent, to rise, to follow my dream, to be a great teacher for student, give the feel of music and that should not exist. It should be shattered in seconds? Yes, they were very rich but it doesn't mean that I could or should not work, the last decision lays on me, but still, I had to respect the elders and importantly Baba.
I turned around after feeling a hand and seeing him from the mirror that Laksh stood there with a light confused,embarrassed smile. "Sorry Ragini..." I interrupted him. "It's okay.." He tried to be normal but couldn't be like that. I hold his hand to make it not more strange and awkward. "Really... im okay. I'll speak to him later alone. He'll surely understand it." I could sense it, he was angry. Angry on his Baba and at the same time at himself. He smiled looked back to me,nodded and hold my hand more tightly. "We try to do something else, but what er her it something else. Strange..." I looked at him when he started to talk. "I can't understand him. I thought that he changed himself, but as always I was and I am wrong." He nodded in disbelief and turned to the noise. I did the same and saw Maa standing at the door, with a soft smile. A straight up look but still the innocence with it. She stepped inside looked at her son as then to me. "You're not always wrong beta." She made a pause nodded and continued. "He changed. Don't worry. Give him time and Ragini, you want to work as a teacher?" I nodded. "Nice. I like it." "Yaa man, me too But baba doesn't accept it, i don't Kö why but really..." he went to maa, hold her hand and smiled and continued his speech. "She can work... and Maa please we're not loving in the 19th century... we're in the 21st century..." "I know you don't have to explain it to me." She gave a hit on Laksh and smiled at him.

Short, I know but guys the Sumer holidays are coming. They'll start from tomorrow💯🎉 party to me and of course to you cause I'll be more regular with my updates. So get ready❤️
Ps don't forget to vote on NewAuthorAwards
So till then good have a great day/night💕