Chapter 89

Ragini POV

She looked gorgeous, happy and mainly blessed. Blessed with a baby girl or baby boy. I wer to her and hugged her. "Congrats Bhabi." She smiled, hold my hand and looked into my eyes. "Thank you and never forget you don't have to face everything alone. You're not alone." I nodded and smiled. "Sure Bhabi." I stood up and went to Laksh.
Everyone blessed the couple and the unborn baby and gave them gifts. I went with Laksh to them and we gave them a present.
The ghod Bharai endet with the dance of Uttara, Laksh and me. They clapped their hand and hugged us. It was a time of happiness for all.
I took the water bottle to our room and saw Laksh already in the bed. I put it on the desk and went to him. His eyes were closed. His breath was normal. I looked at him and saw a blank emotion. Nothing else. He didn't dream anything. Just a peaceful sleep after long time. I smiled seeing him. I went with my fingers through his soft hair and was also ready to sleep.
The morning started with the alarm and it was back to work. I stood slowly up and saw that it was just 5am. I went to the bathroom and did the usual things. After that I wore a new saree and got me ready. Before leaving the room I went to Laksh and kissed his forehead. "I love you. See you then."

"What's music for you?" I looked at my students and went here and there. "Yes Shoba." "Music is or me a new soul. Ehm a quite good connection to the others." "Yes so lets write it down. We're doing now a Mindmap. We will see how much it means for you. So first soul and then connection. What else?" Everyone looked at me. "Ya Arjuna." "It's a new world. A quite new world that we know already. It connects our emotions and gives us strength." "Quite good."

Laksh POV

"Bhabi, slowly. Should I help you or wait I'll come here." I went to her and hold her hand. We went to the dining table. With a quick move I put the chair a little bit away and helped her to sit down. "Slowly Bhabi." "Thank you Laksh." "Why thanks?" I laughed slightly and gave her a glass of water. "Actually where is Adarsh bhaiya?" "He's at work." "In these time he should be with you and should not work there. I have to go there and I'll say that he should go home. Take care and call someone bhabi if you need something." She nodded and smiled.

I drove the car to the office and was blood shot angry on my brother for letting her all alone there. I ran the stairs up and opened the door saying his name. He looked up from his work to me. "Finally you're here. I just wanted..." "Adarsh why are you here!?" "What?" "I asked you why you're here?" I approached to his desk and bend a little bit more forward. "You should be there for here." "I know Laksh. I was just stunned. Anyways I was about to go home to take care of Pari." My expression got a little bit soft. "That Sounds Good." He smiled and gor up. "I was just here to finish this work I already said it to her." "Sorry... I was just concerned for her." "This is right. Thanks Laksh. Anyways I have to go now." He touched a last time my shoulder and went out of the room.

Ragini POV

Yes life was difficult as hell. Always these problems and the wish of an every human being not to have a single problem. Just happiness but this was always a dream. A simple dream. In reality you have to collect these beautiful memories and these might be short.
And how my life was? I couldn't say. In the one hand relaxed, calm and happy because of Laksh and the others but on the other hand a burden of problems because of bade baba. Giving up?! No this wasn't in my dictionary. I would not give up until he agrees.

"Bhabi. What are you doing here!? You should go and rest." "Oh god..." She smiled lightly looking down to her baby bump. "So much care in this house. I was just to take a water bottle but was stopped by Ragini." "Parineeta Bhabi... I can do anything and really you could have tell it to someone." I touched the baby bump and smiled widely. "The care is a must." .i can understand." I hold her hand and helped her to her room. "Oh god I have an appointment. I have to go to the hospital." She hit on her forehead and nodded in disbelief. Again she stood up and was about to go to get ready. "Wait wait! I'll come with you as a company and as your warrior." "Really?" She laughed and went to the   to get ready.
"Mrs Parineeta Adarsh Maheshwari." We looked up and finally took a breath of relief that we were the next. I helped her again and went to the Check up room. We sat down and saw the doctor. "Hello Mrs Parineeta Adarsh Msheshwari. So this time a new person as company?" She grinned and folded her hand together. "Namaste. Doctor Shreya Akash." "Namaste Ragini Laksh Maheshwari." "So a Duo of the bahus?" A smile was in her face that brightened the whole room. "Yes." Bhabi and i laughed together at the same time because of our same time saying yes. "Amazing. So today we can see if your baby is a girl or a boy do you want to know it?" "No! I mean she should not know it. I want to know it I can explain it later. Please Bhabi." Bhabi looked at me with her widened eyes. "Ehmm, but I will know it?!" "Oh my god of course." She nodded and stood up slowly.
I was excited. Hell excited I knew the gender and I couldn't wait to tell it Laksh to organise a surprise. I had few plans but I wanted to discuss with others.

"Bhaiya! Here your gorgeous wife. I was with her there." He approached there and smiled. "I can see it. Slowly Pari..." he hold the hand of his wife with so much care that I melted. "I will See you later."
I went the stairs up and went to our room. Laksh was working on his new project and was completely concentrated that he didn't see me. "Hey honey." "Honey what?!" He looked up and was completely irritated. I tried to hide my grin and went to him. "I said hey honey." "It's really cute but since when?" He was amused about it and but the laptop away and stood up. "May I know the reason for this?" "Yes of course. We have a great news. For all of us. Especially Parineetha Bhabi and Adarsh bhaiya." "You mean..." "yes I mean it really I know the gender." "And is it a boy or a girl!?" "You won't believe it." I grinned all over."