Chapter 63

Ragini POV

"I know baba. She was so different but at the same time she was so correct." He smiled and nodded. "True beta. After we became friends we let it be for one to two years. We learnt more about each other. It was a bless. I learnt the other side of the world." He looked up and placed his hand on mine. "She changed me..." I placed my head on his shoulder. There was a silence but it was so good. "After that you proposed her?!" He blushed lightly and nodded. "Yes it was a simple one bit she was so happy... her sparkle in her eyes... I van see it even right know... that was one of the best moments in my life..." "And there after he talked to us..." we looked at the side where we heard it. It was dadi maa. She smiled and sat to us. "We decided to talk to her parents first. We were happy that your father told about his matter.  And after talking to Mansis parents we also accepted their love." "And there we had our Shaadi." "She was just someone else. She was the best bahu, husband and mother... but God took her so quickly." Baba nodded and his eyes got red. I hold his hand more tightly to give him strength. "Oh I'm so tired. I'm going to bed. I worked today more." I nodded. "And Ragini don't forget to eat." He smiled at me and I did the same. "Shekar don't worry I'll be there." "Maa you have to do the same. You're only working here at home. You also need your rest." He placed his hand on dadi maas. "Beta I know but I can't..."  We smiled and dadi maa went with baba down inside the house. I turned back to the sunset and it got slowly darker. The moon shone brightly in this beautiful night. "Hi Maa... how are you?" I looked at the coming moon in his bright withe color. "I'm good... baba misses you so much and I'm feeling it so much today. He told me the lovestruck of you both. I'm in love with it." I got a smile on my face. I felt the chain on my neck, looked back to the moon and smiled at it. "Did I tell you that Laksh presented me a beautiful chain with an initial on it?" The wind blew softly. "Maa... I wished you would be here with us. We miss you so much maa." I smiled and let my tear drop out. I wiped it fastly and smiled. "I know I have to be strong. Bye maa." With these words I went inside the house.

Laksh POV

I gave her a glare so that should could shut up. And she did it. I was really impressed of myself but this will never happen cause I was dreaming right now.
"Laksh!" I looked at the right side and saw how Uttara gave me a glare. I gave it back. "What about eating?" "Ya ya I will come in few minutes." "Look I'm hungry and we're waiting for you. This is everytime the same thing. Come on yaar! I'm hungry and I'm eagerly waiting to eat." She came inside and hold my hand, started to pull me. "Stop it Uttara." I rolled my eyes. "Okay okay... I'm coming." Finally she let her hand and looked at me while I stood up. Together we went down the stairs where everyone were waiting for us. "Okay maa I'm hungry. Can you serve me." We sat down and Bhabi and Maa were serving for us. After eating I went to my room back got ready to fall asleep.
After brushing my teeth I went to my bed and covered my blanket over my body. "Good night world." With these words I closed my eyes and felt in a deep sleep.
The sun rise in my room. I rolled and looked  at the clock. It was 6:30 am. It was time to get up and to got reddy cause the hectic shedule started. I got quickly up and went to the bathroom. After a quick changing of clothes I ran the stairs down where maa already waited for me. "Laksh can you drop Uttara to her academy too?" I nodded and sat down. After the breakfast I took the bike and waited for Uttara. I dropped her fats and saw Ragini. U gave her a smile and drove to the dance academy.
There I saw my friends waiting for me. "Hey guys what's up?" They answered me and we went to the classroom where we had the theory.
"Okay students it's time to do it into practical. There isn't any of the group works. You have to do it on your own and as you know it I'd the last year and the exams are coming soon. So I want that you all practise and learn well for the upcoming exams. Students this task is a very unique one and I want that you as I said to do it on your own. Please attention..." I was so concentrated what the master said. The last few month and I had my exams. "Good luck students."

Ragini POV

I was waiting for Uttara and looked at my watch. It was 7.45 am. We had time and there I saw a bike coming in front of me. It stopped perfectly and there it was Uttara and Laksh. He smiled at me. I did the same. We hand so much time to talk. Laksh drove away to his academy.
"Hi Ragini." She gave me a tight hug that I responded. "Hi dear! How are you?" "Good! What about you?" "Everything okay." She looked at me while walking. "Why okay? Everything okay?" "Sure. Just a little bit tired." "I can understand and the studies are back. I can completely understand you. "We went together inside the big academy and searched he class room. We went inside and had our lesson.
We had a break and I was in the cantine with other girls and ate the dinner. "Oh God! Let all the stress begin." Sarah looked up with her opened arms. We laughed bit we knew this would be tough. Only few month and after that we have to take the exams. Thinking about it?! Never! Just do it is my new policy.
The next two hours we had the last lesson for today. We entered the hall where we took the music instruments and had to sing and perform it well.
"Okay this was good students. I won't say anything bad but correct yourself. Ask yourself and answer it. What j want to say is that you should do your thing don't copy from others. That Is not good at all and you know it. So make sure that you show your own creativity and make the best. And pls don't take it as to much easy. It will be tough.  Students have a point in your mind the exams will take place on the ...."

After 6 month

Laksh POV

The first exam. I was really nervous even after learning so much and practising so much. The sun was giving its light and made me to get up. I heard how maa came. Her footsteps could be heard so easily. She knocked. "Beta?" "Yaa maa. Come inside." "You're awake?" "Sure maa." "It's all because of the nervousness. Am I right?" She smiled. I nodded and got up quickly. "Come fast. You'll be late. "Sure..." She went out of the room and left me alone with my thought and my nervousness.
I went the stairs down and saw how everyone waited for me. They were looking at me. "Beta come we have to do a pooja for you and Uttara." Uttara stood there and was silent. She was always like that. The nervousness made her like that. I hold her hand tightly and looked at her. She smiled at me and she got more relaxed. We prayed for Lord Krishna and went to eat the breakfast. After the breakfast I went to maa and took blessings of her. "You will do it." She gave me a for head kiss. "Thanks maa." I went to everyone and took of them their blessings. After Uttara did the same Uttara and I went to the bike and srove to the Academy.

Ragini POV

"You can do it my beta." I smiled at her and hold her hand. Baba, dadi maa and I were holding the hands and looked at each other. "Come let's pray for Ganesha. He will give you the strength." I nodded and went to my favourite place. To the pooja room. I saw the Ganesha and smiled. I closed my hand folded my hand together and prayed for Ganesha.
Ganesha. Give me the strenght I need. I need your support and I know Ganesha I can trust you fully. Give me your love. I'll be so happy. I hope that this exam isn't that difficult.
I opened my eyes and smiled. Dadi maa gave me prasath. I took the blessing of my both elders. "Kushroh beta." I smiled and hugged them both.

And hopefully you loved this chapter!
Give a star and don't forget to comment! ❤ 💕